Author Topic: BREAKING: Biden's DOJ Opens Investigation Into Pres. Trump  (Read 3938 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: BREAKING: Biden's DOJ Opens Investigation Into Pres. Trump
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2022, 01:46:18 pm »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Am I supposed to feel as if the President of the United States is my personal enemy?

Because I do.

Every time Biden says "insurrection" I imagine people who look a lot like me being imprisoned by people who have been duped by Biden's gaslighting.

There is a line.

8:34 AM · Jul 27, 2022·Twitter Web App

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2022, 01:54:31 pm »
(It was an excellent speech)

Rep. Mary Miller
@RepMaryMiller

President Trump came to DC today to give a policy speech where he criticized DOJ for allowing drug smugglers and human traffickers to operate freely along our southern border, which has caused a crime wave and overdose epidemic.

The DOJ responded to this criticism by leaking to the Washington Post that they want to prosecute him. Is Justice supposed to be “blind” or highly partisan and political???

7:44 PM · Jul 26, 2022  Twitter for Android

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2022, 02:06:14 pm »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Am I supposed to feel as if the President of the United States is my personal enemy?

Because I do.

Every time Biden says "insurrection" I imagine people who look a lot like me being imprisoned by people who have been duped by Biden's gaslighting.

There is a line.

8:34 AM · Jul 27, 2022·Twitter Web App

I think that there are many who feel that Joe is their personal enemy.  He has done nothing to help this country and everything to destroy this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2022, 06:02:27 pm »
DO they really want to go there?

If the GOP can stop the next steal and gets a pair and a spine, this sort of crap opens the door to investigating the criminal activities of Democrats and swamp dwellers, and frankly, the gibbets swinging Democrats and other traitors to the Republic should line I-95 like crucified Spartacans along the roads of Rome.

It has taken over seven years of full bore 'investigation' of Donald Trump to try to find some dirt on him, and the lies and censorship of his comments will eventually be used as 'evidence' against him.
This is an egregious abuse of power by our employees.

I do not consent.

The POTUS(es) who should be investigated?

Clinton
Obama
Biden

Whose crimes are among the worst kept secrets, and still to be prosecuted.
Not to mention the group in Congress and others from the JCS to the cabinet who have bragged about their sedition openly.

I agree @Smokin Joe but, that's a mighty big "IF" and the GOP has yet to grow a spine and actually do something.  They proved that when they held a full majority.  Leadership obviously needs to go before that will ever happen.  I don't see McConnell stepping down or losing his seat and it appears that IF the GOP takes the House McCarthy will be the next Speaker.  He's a RINO. Nothing will change.  The DEMS will continue to control regardless of who has the majority; we've seen it before.

They've never prosecuted nor even pointed a finger at Hillary, nor Obama and they never will.  Joe will remain unscathed as well as his meth head son.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2022, 06:10:25 pm »
I agree @Smokin Joe but, that's a mighty big "IF" and the GOP has yet to grow a spine and actually do something.  They proved that when they held a full majority.  Leadership obviously needs to go before that will ever happen.  I don't see McConnell stepping down or losing his seat and it appears that IF the GOP takes the House McCarthy will be the next Speaker.  He's a RINO. Nothing will change.  The DEMS will continue to control regardless of who has the majority; we've seen it before.

They've never prosecuted nor even pointed a finger at Hillary, nor Obama and they never will.  Joe will remain unscathed as well as his meth head son.

More than that... MurderTurdle was HAND PICKED by Boehner to carry on... This whole thing is inter-generational and directly and intentionally designed to deny power to Conservatives.

Overcoming that is not easy. Nor populist.

It must be intentional, continuing, ground-up, and organized.
TEA Party.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2022, 07:34:21 pm »
Face Facts, folks.

With rare exception, the GOP is just as much part of the swamp as the Democrats, maintaining just enough of a veneer of conservatism as is necessary to convince people they are opposed to the totalitarian policies emanating from whoever is pulling Bidens strings.

We need a lot of fresh faces, uncompromised by historical dirt, and who have the integrity to remain that way in a den of thieves and harlots so the string pullers can't manipulate them.

Without that, nothing will change. Efforts to stop the totalitarian agenda will always 'miss it by that much' (to quote Maxwell Smart) because the GOP is not real opposition.

The reason the GOP shies from real power is that they would be forced to go against their masters and actually DO something to move the ball back down the field. At best, they hold the line, but never quite manage somehow to turn the tide, and that is all part of the plan.

The few who do stand up to the Swamp are quickly marginalized through selective quotes.

Recall, that when the debate over Obama's eligibility was going on, that the more outlandish the crime, the easier it is to blow off as some sort of 'conspiracy theory'.
Yet some of the key people involved in certifying his fraudulent birth certificate, members of Subud (an Indonesian islamic cult with a Chicago base) woke up dead, most notably Loretta Fuddy, who did not survive the ditching and escape from an aircraft in Hawaii.
https://godskingdom.org/blog/2018/05/obamas-mysterious-mother-corrected
https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/03/obamas-lawyers-officially-admit-birth-certificate-is-fake/https://www.agenda21radio.news/2017/10/04/barack-hussein-soebarkah-loretta-fuddy-the-cult-of-subud-and-possibly-obamas-real-daddy/

We have seen a lot of that same M.O. through COVID, with 'conspiracy theory' after 'conspiracy theory' being finally confirmed as fact.

With the insidious editing of information by everyone from Google to facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, most are either unaware of or summarily dismiss the incredible corruption inherent in the Government, on both sides of the aisle.

But the main theme is that 'the more outrageous the crime, the more easily it is dismissed by the media as 'conspiracy theory' and the only people left playing by the rules are the taxpayers.

If you think otherwise, prove me wrong.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2022, 08:13:53 pm »
This has to come as the least surprising news in years.

Frankly,it's all the Dims have,and they are trying to time it to save their asses in the upcoming elections.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2022, 03:29:52 am »
Biden's DOJ has been investigating Trump, in one form or another, for seven years, already.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2022, 03:20:46 pm »
"There is nothing. They opened an investigation in search for a crime."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1552654868958961670

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2022, 05:19:39 pm »
:bkmk:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2022, 02:40:45 pm »
Bill Barr: DOJ Prosecutors ‘Probably Have the Basis for Legitimately Indicting’ Trump

Former Attorney General Bill Barr said Friday on PBS’s “Firing Line” that the Department of Justice seems to “have the basis for legitimately indicting” former President Donald Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/18/bill-barr-doj-prosecutors-probably-have-the-basis-for-legitimately-indicting-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2022, 09:55:04 pm »
Bill Barr: DOJ Prosecutors ‘Probably Have the Basis for Legitimately Indicting’ Trump

Former Attorney General Bill Barr said Friday on PBS’s “Firing Line” that the Department of Justice seems to “have the basis for legitimately indicting” former President Donald Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/18/bill-barr-doj-prosecutors-probably-have-the-basis-for-legitimately-indicting-trump/
All these years, all the taxpayer money, and even with the falsified evidence and lies they came up with  absolutely bupkus  on Trump but Barr while getting his media attention whoring quota filled says he thinks.....

Offline libertybele

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2022, 10:04:50 pm »
"Biden's DOJ"....that's says quite enough.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline aligncare

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2022, 03:20:13 pm »
As I said elsewhere this morning, The more the deep state goes after President Trump, the more I will support him. 

It’s not about Trump anymore, it’s about resistance to the political corruption corroding the moral fiber of America.

Folks, it’s no time for sitting on the fence about Trump.  Support Trump or support the corruption. It’s up to you.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2022, 07:18:08 pm »
I think this is a strategic error by Garland here.

Just rip the lid off the Biden cesspool and the Trump investigation will look like a tempest in a teacup.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2022, 02:05:28 pm »
Special Counsel Jack Smith Has History of Botched Prosecutions of Political Leaders

Joel B. Pollak 23 Nov 2022

Newly-appointed Special Counsel Jack Smith, tapped by Attorney General Merick Garland to investigate former President Donald Trump, has a history of botched prosecutions of leading political leaders.

The Associated Press reported Saturday:

After a stint as a war crimes prosecutor, he rejoined the Justice Department to lead the public integrity section. During his tenure, the section pressed ahead with significant, but challenging, prosecutions against prominent public figures from both political parties.

Prosecutors scored a public corruption conviction against former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell, a Republican, but the case was later overturned by the Supreme Court. The section also prosecuted former Democratic vice presidential nominee John Edwards, but a jury acquitted him on one count and deadlocked on others and the Justice Department declined to try him again.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/23/special-counsel-jack-smith-has-history-of-botched-prosecutions-of-political-leaders/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2023, 07:35:42 pm »
Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
That “patriotic” friend of yours you’re currently texting about protesting Trump’s arrest in NYC is a federal informant and your text messages from today are going to be read out loud in front of a jury of 12 NYC communists who hate you.

Just a heads up.
2:04 PM · Mar 18, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org