Author Topic: Biden Hits an Astonishing New Low With Hispanic Voters  (Read 346 times)

Online Kamaji

Biden Hits an Astonishing New Low With Hispanic Voters
« on: July 27, 2022, 08:20:06 pm »
Biden Hits an Astonishing New Low With Hispanic Voters

Katie Pavlich
Jul 27, 2022

According to recent polling from Quinnipiac University, President Joe Biden has plummeted to an abysmal 19 percent approval rating among Hispanic voters.

https://twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/1552322760663527424

The same poll shows Biden's overall approval is sitting at its worst since taking office in January 2021.

"One and a half years since President Joe Biden took office, Americans give President Biden a negative 31 - 60 percent job approval rating, the lowest score of his presidency," the results show.

The new numbers come after First Lady Jill Biden traveled to El Paso and gave a speech. During her remarks, she compared Hispanic Americans to breakfast tacos.

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2022/07/27/biden-hits-an-astonishing-new-low-with-hispanic-voters-n2610895

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Biden Hits an Astonishing New Low With Hispanic Voters
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 08:57:09 pm »
Predicted by many for years. Hispanics among many foreign nationals actually HATE all the things the modern Democrat Party uses as their foundation. Homosexuality - nope. Transgender "rights" - nope. CRT - nope. Totalitarian Communism - nope. Open border - nope.

The Democrats currently have nothing to offer Hispanics and other foreign nationals.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2022, 11:13:27 pm »
The proof of the pudding is the eating.

Let's wait and see what happens come election day, 2022...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2022, 12:37:42 am »
No more breakfast tacos?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.