Author Topic: Dr. Anthony Fauci: Monkeypox Emergency Declaration Is Under ‘Active Consideration’  (Read 734 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dr. Anthony Fauci: Monkeypox Emergency Declaration Is Under ‘Active Consideration’

Joshua Caplan
26 Jul 2022

Appearing Tuesday on CNN’s New Day, White House Chief Medical Adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said the Biden administration is actively considering declaring the spread of Monkeypox in the United States an emergency.

https://twitter.com/NewDay/status/1551896183743848448

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2022/07/26/dr-anthony-fauci-monkeypox-emergency-declaration-is-under-active-consideration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Fur Ihre Sicherheit

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Everything is always an Emergency...they have worn out the word.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Everything is always an Emergency...they have worn out the word.

Because "emergency" is now libero-fascist code for "power grab".  Just as the original German fascists seized power under cover of an emergency declaration that never ended, so too, today's contemporary libero-fascists intend to seize power under the guise of an "emergency".

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 09:25:09 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
My wish is that Fauxci catches monkey pox in prison.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Thank goodness Tony Fauci is an expert on everything, and in charge of telling us what to do about just about everything, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

Thank goodness Tony Fauci is an expert on everything, and in charge of telling us what to do about just about everything, too.

How long before we find out this Butt-monkey pox originated in a lab in North Carolina under Fauxci's direct supervision... Hmmm?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien