Author Topic: White House selling 20M more barrels from Strategic Petroleum Reserve as Biden grapples with gas pri  (Read 385 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
1 hour ago
White House announces sale of additional 20 million barrels of oil from Strategic Petroleum Reserve
This is Biden administration's fifth announced sale of oil from Strategic Petroleum Reserve

By Ronn Blitzer FOXBusiness

The White House announced Tuesday that the Department of Energy will be issuing a notice to sell 20 million more barrels of oil for the Strategic Petroleum Reserve as part of the Biden administration's effort to bring gas prices down.

This makes the fifth such sale that President Biden has authorized. The White House continued to blame "disruptions posed by Russia’s invasion" for the high prices while claiming that the Biden administration's actions are making a tremendous difference.

"In fact, the Department of the Treasury estimates that as a result of these drawdowns both domestically and internationally, the price at the pump for Americans is up to about 40 cents per gallon lower than it otherwise would have been," the White House said in its announcement.

While gas prices are down significantly since a recent national average price of more than $5 per gallon in June, the average as of Tuesday was still $4.327, compared to $3.156 from one year ago, and approximately $2.39 when Biden first took office in January 2021.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/white-house-announces-sale-additional-twenty-million-barrels-oil-strategic-petroleum-reserve
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Traitor Joe has no idea why fuel prices are so high so no matter what he does it won't fix anything. Everything he does only make the problem worse. He's causing a serious national security problem and doesn't even know it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

https://twitter.com/DavidAsmanfox/status/1551995817791307776

Or even better, when it was negative $'s per bbl.  (Spot value)

Salivating dims thought they had put a COVID dagger inot the oil industry that day in April 2020.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.