Author Topic: Fresh Leak Confirms the Abject Awfulness of Chief Justice John Roberts  (Read 824 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fresh Leak Confirms the Abject Awfulness of Chief Justice John Roberts
By Bonchie | Jul 26, 2022 12:00 PM ET

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: Chief Justice John Roberts attempts to twist the law into nothingness in order to appease leftwing activists.

That’s the story of a fresh leak from CNN claiming that Roberts attempted to convince several of the real conservative justices on the Supreme Court to reaffirm Roe v. Wade. That confirms what many suspected as the saga unfolded for months prior to the dropping of the Dobbs decision, which sent the issue of abortion back to the states.

https://twitter.com/NewDay/status/1551892687447531522

Roberts has a long history of ignoring the aspects of the law so that he can come to the least controversial decision in any given case. The most infamous example happened during Barack Obama’s tenure. Obama administration officials were stringently arguing that the Affordable Care Act wasn’t a tax, both publicly and in court, because they felt that was politically expedient.

Yet, Roberts managed to uphold the ACA by finding that it was a tax despite the very people who wrote it saying it wasn’t. It was one of the more surreal Supreme Court decisions in modern history, having a justice ignore the stated intentions of a piece of legislation in order to cause the least amount of public consternation, specifically on the left (the ACA was overall unpopular at the time).

There are other examples, such as Roberts joining the liberals of the court in a failed attempt to uphold unequally applied COVID restrictions on prayer meetings. And who could forget him voting to strike down a Louisiana law that simply required abortion facilities to follow basic health standards? In that case, Roberts had previously cast a vote the other direction on the same question before he claimed he was bound by precedent over something he pointedly said was decided wrongly.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/07/26/fresh-leak-confirms-the-abject-awfulness-of-chief-justice-john-roberts-n601709
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The problem for Roberts is there are 5 Justices who can see through his bullshit.  This makes me think he's protecting the leaker of the Alito opinion because the leaker is Chief Justice Roberts himself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The problem for Roberts is there are 5 Justices who can see through his bullshit.  This makes me think he's protecting the leaker of the Alito opinion because the leaker is Chief Justice Roberts himself.

Roberts has a long history of ignoring the aspects of the law so that he can come to the least controversial decision in any given case.

Grounds for impeachment right there IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Grounds for impeachment right there IMHO.

Agree, but wait for a GOP POTUS to replace.

Also lost in this, is the tons and tons of anecdotal whispers that Robert's personal life is compromised, and he has been held hostage on close cases for a long time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Agree, but wait for a GOP POTUS to replace.

Also lost in this, is the tons and tons of anecdotal whispers that Robert's personal life is compromised, and he has been held hostage on close cases for a long time.

:yowsa:

And BTW: Whoever Bonchie is, he could use some serious grammar lessons.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 05:28:50 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

I have always believed that Roberts is both as queer as a 3 dollar bill,and DEEPLY hiding in the closet.

After all,this is a man (?) that never seems to have dated anyone until he married his beard,and there HAS to be something suspicious about him adopting two children from South America (Argentina,IIRC). I am GUESSING that it was easier for him to adopt from there than the US for some reason.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Roberts is the same guy who declared (out of the air, btw) that Obama's legally enforced 'fine' for not playing along with his Obamacare debacle was really a tax, not a financial penalty for noncompliance. According to Roberts it was an illegal 'tax', and that makes it OK according to SCOTUS.

So, according to Roberts' twisted opinion, taxes and government imposed financial penalties are the same thing. Everything Roberts does is compromised.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 12:03:11 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.