Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome Looks to Have Hit Adam Kinzinger Particularly Hard  (Read 359 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Derangement Syndrome Looks to Have Hit Adam Kinzinger Particularly Hard
Rebecca Downs

Posted: Jul 25, 2022 7:30 PM

There are few RINOs who have been hit harder with Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) than Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), save perhaps Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY). Cheney, as we've been covering for some time now, given her standing in the polls, is likely to lose her seat to Trump-backed primary challenger, Harriet Hageman. Kinzinger is retiring, after Illinois state Democrats pretty much redistricted his seat out of existence.

While speaking to CNN's Jim Sciutto on Friday, following yet another public hearing from the January 6 Select Committee from the night before, Rep. Kinzinger claimed that nobody would admit to voting for or supporting former President Donald Trump in 10 years, maybe even five.

"I truly believe in my heart in five years, maybe not five but definitely 10, you're not going to be able to find a single person that admits to supporting or voting for Donald Trump in this country because they're going to be embarrassed because their kids are going to say 'you actually supported Donald Trump? Are you kidding me?'"

The congressman then went on to liken Trump to President Richard Nixon, who resigned in 1974, rather than be impeached. "And they're going to be like, no, no, we didn't -- it's like trying to find a Nixon supporter a couple of years after he resigned. I got to tell you, your kids -- and to my fellow Republican congressmen, stand up and speak out or your kids will be ashamed of having that last name. And I'm not trying to say that to be mean. That's just fact," Kinzinger claimed.

From his personal account, Kinzinger even went on to double down on this claim, going with the five year figure, when he retweeted a Babylon Bee headline.

https://twitter.com/AdamKinzinger/status/1551023005362536449

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2022/07/25/trump-derangement-syndrome-looks-to-have-hit-adam-kinzinger-particularly-hard-n2610781
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What these knuckleheads don't understand is that the MAGA movement arose from the Tea Party Movement which arose from the Occupy Wall Street movement which arose from the Government bailouts of those institutions that were too big to fail while avergage people lost their homes, their livelihoods, and their families' futures.

As long as those in power continue to ignore the silent majority, the MAGA movement will evolve into the next phase of whatever is necessary to flush corruption and ineptitude from the cesspool that is Washington, DC.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Kinzinger is the human equivalent of a pinball machine gone TILT!!!  He just is not working inside any longer.  And this moron will be lucky to be a ONE PERCENTER!!!  LUCKY!!!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: