Author Topic: Report: Jill Biden’s Press Secretary Leaving the White House After Embarrassing Taco Speech  (Read 408 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Jill Biden’s Press Secretary Leaving the White House After Embarrassing Taco Speech

Charlie Spiering26 Jul 20229
1:57

First Lady Jill Biden’s press secretary Michael LaRosa is leaving the White House, according to a report from CNN.

“For nearly three years, from the campaign to the White House, Michael has brought an encyclopedic knowledge of politics and media to my team as my spokesperson and adviser,” the first lady told CNN.

“On a small team, loyalty and friendship are lifelong – we will miss Michael. However, we are excited for him to begin a new chapter in his career.”

LaRosa plans to join the public affairs firm Hamilton Place Strategies after he leaves the White House.

LaRosa, who typically focuses on simple issues like updates on the first lady’s new cat, reportedly made plans to leave earlier but stayed on to assist during Jill Biden’s international travel.

The news breaks after the first lady experienced a series of embarrassing incidents in her official position.

On July 12, LaRosa had to apologize for the first lady’s embarrassing speech to the Latino community, after she compared them to breakfast tacos.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/26/report-jill-bidens-press-secretary-leaving-the-white-house-after-embarrassing-taco-speech/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

She seems to have been okay with wasting his "encyclopedic knowledge of politics and media" on cat stories.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

Jill Biden should be leaving the Whitehouse. She's the one that gave the speech.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
La Rosa takes one for the team because dr Jill was to stupid to realize comparing Hispanics, all Hispanics to tacos was racist and offensive. I have to believe that when she read the speech before she gave it she thought the taco line was clever and witty, hell she may have come up with it on her own.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Maybe Jill's PS replacement can teach her some hand puppetry.......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.