Author Topic: Texas Democrats Want Texans to Pay for Illegal Aliens  (Read 451 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Texas Democrats Want Texans to Pay for Illegal Aliens
« on: July 26, 2022, 11:51:56 am »
Texas Scorecard by  Emily Wilkerson | July 25, 2022

With the influx of lethal drugs and human smuggling, Texas Democrats are in full support of Texas taxpayers paying for illegal immigrants.

Illegal immigration is currently one of the biggest issues facing Texas. With the influx of drugs coming across the border and record numbers of people being detained and released, attention has been focused on the crisis at the southern border.

But while Texas Republicans made securing the border one of their legislative priorities at their convention last month, Texas Democrats are taking the opposite approach, with platform policy proposals to make it easier to stay in the country illegally as well as increasing the burden that Texas taxpayers pay for illegal aliens currently in the state.

As part of the drafted platform,  Democrats call for the expanded access under Obamacare to illegal immigrants and DACA recipients.

They also call for abolishing reentry bans for nonviolent illegal immigrants, as well as allowing illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/state/texas-democrats-want-texans-to-pay-for-illegal-aliens/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Texas Democrats Want Texans to Pay for Illegal Aliens
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 01:40:16 pm »
Not just no, but HELL NO
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Texas Democrats Want Texans to Pay for Illegal Aliens
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 02:11:39 pm »
Not just no, but HELL NO

Damn straight....  Sometimes 36pt. font size doesn't even cover the urgency.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.