Author Topic: Adam Schiff admits Clarence Thomas is main target for Jan 6 committee, vows to use wife to get him  (Read 800 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adam Schiff admits Clarence Thomas is main target for Jan 6 committee, vows to use wife to get him
July 25, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Democrats inched closer to impeaching Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, a man who has been the focal point of their unhinged wrath since the nation’s highest court closed out its latest term with a series of rulings that were devastating to the political left’s extremist agenda.

Thomas, an appointee of President George H.W. Bush and the court’s longest-serving justice has received the brunt of the fury because of what he is, a successful black conservative, something that is absolutely despised by a Democratic Party that is arguably among the most racist entities in America today.

On Sunday morning, two of the highest profile members of the January 6 select committee went on television to send a message to Thomas that they were coming for him, one of whom was Rep. Adam Schiff, a man utterly devoid of principles and a top hatchet man for Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07/25/adam-schiff-admits-clarence-thomas-is-main-target-for-jan-6-committee-vows-to-use-wife-to-get-him-1265669/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let me see if I understand this,ok?

In DIM World,a husband is responsible for what his wife says and does because "wimmns just ain't that smart due to out of control hormones,and Bush?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

Target?

All conservative SCOTUS justices and their families are targets.  I still find it interesting that the real target seems to be Thomas who is obviously Black.  Where is the uproar from the Black community??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Let me see if I understand this,ok?

In DIM World,a husband is responsible for what his wife says and does because "wimmns just ain't that smart due to out of control hormones,and Bush?"
In the SOVIET mindset, any family member is responsible for the crimes of any other family member (crimes against the Party, that is).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

All conservative SCOTUS justices and their families are targets.  I still find it interesting that the real target seems to be Thomas who is obviously Black.  Where is the uproar from the Black community??

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

There is no uproar because they consider Thomas to be an "Oreo". Black on the outside,and demon debbil white on the inside.

The truth nobody wants to mention is the black racists outnumber the white racists by a YUGE margin.

But that is ok,because blacks have a right to hate whites,right?

Online libertybele

@libertybele

There is no uproar because they consider Thomas to be an "Oreo". Black on the outside,and demon debbil white on the inside.

The truth nobody wants to mention is the black racists outnumber the white racists by a YUGE margin.

But that is ok,because blacks have a right to hate whites,right?

Black on White hatred and White on Black hatred has been brewed by our own gov't and the MSM @sneakypete

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Black on White hatred and White on Black hatred has been brewed by our own gov't and the MSM @sneakypete

@libertybele

True,but that changes nothing,and excuses nobody for being a damn fool.

Online libertybele

@libertybele

True,but that changes nothing,and excuses nobody for being a damn fool.

Agreed @sneakypete