Author Topic: Gingrich: "American Tsunami" Will Deliver GOP 5-6 Senate Seats, 40-70 House Seats  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Gingrich:
"American Tsunami" Will Deliver GOP 5-6 Senate Seats, 40-70 House Seats...

(big sigh...)
I wish you were right, Newt.
But it ain't "1994" no mo'...

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Already did. I ain't alone. Been a few years ago, but at the time, more Conservatives stood outside the Republican party than in it.

The party has given nothing to its natural base beyond lip service to the social right (they need their votes) and war for the DEFCONS.  The entire work of the Republican party has been to divide their Conservative base and run !UP! the middle to crony capitalist globalism.

I dropped out after this past election when Pence failed to hear objections from Cruz and Hawley. I am no longer a registered Republican and the deadline to re-register in order to vote in the FL primary was today.  This is the first time that I will have missed a primary since I became eligible to vote.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 10:31:06 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online LMAO

Newt Gingrich‘s predictions for the HOR  is probably pretty close

The Republicans gained 60 some seats in the 2010 midterms. Plus some governorships switched that year. And Barack Obama was polling better than Joe Biden

I still think he’s overly optimistic when it comes to the Senate but we will see

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The Republicans gained 60 some seats in the 2010 midterms. Plus some governorships switched that year. And Barack Obama was polling better than Joe Biden

I still think he’s overly optimistic when it comes to the Senate but we will see

It's difficult to gauge the level of anger from people we know next to nothing about.  It's conceivable they are angry enough to deliver a true red wave that captures all three races.  Things are that bad for regular folks trying to make a living, raise a family and build wealth..
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

It's difficult to gauge the level of anger from people we know next to nothing about.  It's conceivable they are angry enough to deliver a true red wave that captures all three races.  Things are that bad for regular folks trying to make a living, raise a family and build wealth..

What’s also at play is you have people in charge telling Americans who are having difficulty making ends meet that it’s for their own good and the good of the world

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I dropped out after this past election when Pence failed to hear objections from Cruz and Hawley. I am no longer a registered Republican and the deadline to re-register in order to vote in the FL primary was today.  This is the first time that I will have missed a primary since I became eligible to vote.

So Florida primaries are closed (Only registered republicans can vote in the republican primary and vice versa)?

I wish we had that system here in Texas!
@libertybele
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 11:59:56 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

But the OBAMA/BIDEN years have stocked the lower courts and appeals courts nationwide. 

They need to be purged on National Security grounds alone.

This is 2 front 'war'.  The District and Appeals Courts...and the complete dismantling of the Department of Education and college tenureships.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
So Florida primaries are closed (Only registered republicans can vote in the republican primary and vice versa)?

I wish we had that system here in Texas!
@libertybele

@Bigun  Yes, FL is a closed primary state.  You would think that the RNC would have learned their lesson from the last primary and urged all red states to adapt to having closed primaries.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 12:16:31 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What’s also at play is you have people in charge telling Americans who are having difficulty making ends meet that it’s for their own good and the good of the world

True, but do those nuts have enough clout to continue this? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: