Author Topic: What is Adam Schiff Hiding?  (Read 716 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What is Adam Schiff Hiding?
« on: July 25, 2022, 02:06:15 pm »
What is Adam Schiff Hiding?
Schiff tucked an amendment into the National Defense Authorization Act that would prohibit any evidence collected in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act from being used in investigations. Why?
American Greatness, Jul 15, 2022, Julie Kelly

Jeffrey Rosen had a secret on January 6, 2021.

The then-acting attorney general—Rosen was appointed on December 24, 2020 to replace departing Attorney General William Barr—had assembled a team of elite and highly skilled government agents at Quantico, a nexus point between the FBI and U.S. military, the weekend before Congress met to certify the results of the 2020 presidential election. At the same time he was rejecting President Donald Trump’s last-minute appeals to investigate election fraud, Rosen was managing a hush-hush operation in advance of planned rallies and protests in Washington on January 6.

“Rosen made a unilateral decision to take the preparatory steps to deploy Justice Department and so-called ‘national’ forces,” Newsweek reporter William M. Arkin disclosed in a bombshell report earlier this year. “There was no formal request from the U.S. Capitol Police, the Secret Service, or the Metropolitan Police Department—in fact, no external request from any agency. The leadership in Justice and the FBI anticipated the worst and decided to act independently, the special operations forces lurking behind the scenes.”

Those assets, according to Arkin, included “commandos” with shoot-to-kill authority. And among them were members of the military.

“The presence of these extraordinary forces under the control of the Attorney General—and mostly operating under contingency plans that Congress and the U.S. Capitol Police were not privy to—added an additional layer of highly armed responders,” Arkin writes. “The role that the military played in this highly classified operation is still unknown, though FBI sources tell Newsweek that military operators seconded to the FBI, and those on alert as part of the National Mission Force, were present in the metropolitan area.”

Little else is known about Rosen’s secret mission. His testimony to the House Oversight Committee in May 2021 was just as obscure. Rosen, who publicly bragged to the January 6 select committee about his attempts to deter Team Trump from pursuing vote fraud days before the Capitol protest, said the FBI opened a multi-agency operation center, which included the Department of Defense, at FBI headquarters on January 5. “Each of these federal agencies supplied personnel to staff the 24/7 beginning on January 5 and 6 and continuing for a period thereafter,” he said.

But if the military engaged in any civilian law enforcement activity, including surveillance or intelligence collection, before or during January 6, it would represent an egregious violation of the military’s code of conduct and federal law. Under the Posse Comitatus Act, military personnel cannot be used as local cops or investigators: “Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army, the Navy, the Marine Corps, the Air Force, or the Space Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.” (Certain exclusions, such as the president’s invocation of the Insurrection Act and any use of the National Guard, apply.)

More:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/07/15/what-is-adam-schiff-hiding/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: What is Adam Schiff Hiding?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2022, 02:08:08 pm »
My wish is how Epps is connected to Pelosi and Schiff. 

Once that is known, we will finally find out who the true insurrectionist were.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2022, 02:09:37 pm »
 Julie Kelly 🇺🇸
@julie_kelly2

This explains Schiff amendment. If Pentagon was involved in domestic law enforcement—including surveillance and intelligence collection—they broke the law.

All signs point to deep involvement by military working with DOJ before January 6. Wow.

12:34 PM · Jul 24, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2022, 02:17:02 pm »
IF "the military engaged in any civilian law enforcement activity, including surveillance or intelligence collection, before or during January 6, it would represent an egregious violation of the military’s code of conduct and federal law".

I hope not, this would be extremely alarming and it would give me little hope that our military would defend us against our own govt. or others descending upon this country (such as the UN army).  OR maybe I'm not understanding here. :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2022, 02:21:06 pm »
IF "the military engaged in any civilian law enforcement activity, including surveillance or intelligence collection, before or during January 6, it would represent an egregious violation of the military’s code of conduct and federal law".

I hope not, this would be extremely alarming and it would give me little hope that our military would defend us against our own govt. or others descending upon this country (such as the UN army).  OR maybe I'm not understanding here. :shrug:

You're right.  Has the coup already occured?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2022, 02:25:01 pm »

A coup?  I say that it is probable -- an election was stolen after all. Cheney, Pelosi, Schiff, Pence, etc., are all involved as well as our own DOJ and I would also include members of the SCOTUS.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 02:28:56 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2022, 02:32:42 pm »
A coup?  I say that it is probable -- an election was stolen after all. Cheney, Pelosi, Schiff, Pence, etc., are all involved as well as our own DOJ and I would also include members of the SCOTUS.

And the military, sealing it and enforcing it appears.

J6 Committee is basically a head fake for what the dims have already perputuated. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2022, 02:37:51 pm »
And the military, sealing it and enforcing it appears.

J6 Committee is basically a head fake for what the dims have already perputuated.

I have suspected that a coup was underway during the first attempt to impeach Trump. The efforts and involvement of RINO's can't be discounted.  I can count on one hand members of the GOP that I trust and now I am even doubtful of them.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 02:39:40 pm by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2022, 03:47:28 pm »
*Bump*  - I think this is an important question and discussion.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2022, 09:54:57 pm »

Or at least in process. They are making their move.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2022, 12:04:49 am »
Everything?

What did I win?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!