Author Topic: Jul 24: Liz Cheney on her House seat  (Read 738 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jul 24: Liz Cheney on her House seat
« on: July 25, 2022, 01:12:48 am »
Liz Cheney on her House seat
The Hill, Jul 24, 2022, Jake Tapper State of the Union

.@RepLizCheney: "If I have to choose between maintaining a seat in the House of Representatives, or protecting the constitutional republic and ensuring the American people know the truth about Donald Trump – I'm going to choose the Constitution and the truth every single day."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1551334158244495361

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Jul 24: Liz Cheney on her House seat
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2022, 01:17:40 am »
Understand this, you hate-filled psycho: YOU are not "choosing" anything.  Your seat in the US House of Representatives will be ripped out of your fists by the people who own it.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2022, 01:33:34 am »
She is currently lobbying everybody all over D.C. for a job after the election.
She knows her days are numbered and is looking for a savior to keep her in government when she gets the boot.
Please ... please ... please Mr. Jill, I'll do anything, any job, want me to change Pedo Pete? I'll do it ... I'll do anything!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2022, 02:22:01 am »
Understand this, you hate-filled psycho: YOU are not "choosing" anything.  Your seat in the US House of Representatives will be ripped out of your fists by the people who own it.

That's right.  She already made her choice when she first ran for Daddy's old seat.  From that point on it's been on the hands of the WY voters, not hers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2022, 02:24:03 am »
She is currently lobbying everybody all over D.C. for a job after the election.
She knows her days are numbered and is looking for a savior to keep her in government when she gets the boot.
Please ... please ... please Mr. Jill, I'll do anything, any job, want me to change Pedo Pete? I'll do it ... I'll do anything!

She loves the spotlight, so my guess is she'll try for a CNN gig.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2022, 06:33:35 am »
Heck no.  She plans to run for POTUS in 2024.  That's right, she is show boating with the intent on going for bigger things. 

And I am not confident Wyoming will vote her out.  She has a number of challengers that may well dilute each other and Cheney could easily win.  Do not underestimate the power of daddy's money.  It is all about  power.

Don't hold your breath for much changing in November either with the midterms.  Even if the Republicans gain majorities in one or both houses, do you actually think they will do anything?  Accomplish anything?  Hell no!!!  The Mc boys will bring us gridlock on a grand scale.