Author Topic: (Videos) Kamala Speaks .......  (Read 57481 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: (Videos) Kamala Speaks .......
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2022, 12:58:14 am »
Kamala Harris to our Troops at the DMZ KOREA: "Have you seen the photographs from the Webb telescope?"

One step forward, ten steps back ---

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2022, 02:15:32 am »
Every time Kamala speaks the only thing I can think of is...

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2022, 02:32:59 am »
I'm convinced that starting with Joe Biden and working your way down the flow-chart...

Virtually every critical agency/department is headed by an LGTBQ... the POTUS is an imbecile figurehead...the VPOTUS is a back alley whore.

The one thing they all have in common...they are a cinch to blackmail and/or extort.

Establish their 'Peter Principle' and force/milk them to do your bidding...which may only be stepping in front of a microphone like Karen Jean Pierre and speak the words provided them.

IMO, if you were to raid Obama's D.C. residence, you'd find the real center of power.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2022, 03:00:20 am »
There must be a closet they can shove this fool into?

Perhaps the mint could use an individual that can count blank slugs each day.  Perfect job for her, one blank slug counting many blank slugs.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2022, 03:12:09 pm »
This trip to South Korea has been a real treasure trove of Kamalaisms.
Kamala Harris reacts to seeing the DMZ: "It's so close!"

"It's 50 meters away, ma'am."

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1575582962573262848
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2022, 01:50:37 pm »

« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2022, 03:17:09 pm »
Whee! Circles!

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1575972446959767553

The Obama gang  may be saving the 25th Amendment for her ------

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2022, 04:15:20 pm »
Come on - give Kamala a break, Venn diagrams are hilarious to everybody! That's what all the laughing and exaggerated hand waving is all about.

Kamala has the mind of a 12 year old. Everything that is everyday normal to us, is a 'new' and 'fascinating' wonder to her. Especially satellites and space. She speaks as if she just 'discovered' both earlier this year. On the DMZ she said to the soldiers there, "Do you know...do you know how big space is? It is very very very big. Bigger than anything! And, and, and, the Earth ... the Earth is a planet floating in space! Can you believe that!?" while she was sucking on her juice box. Then she got distracted by a bird and forgot what she was talking about.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2022, 02:29:52 am »

« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2022, 08:05:41 pm »
"CRINGE: 1 minute of Kamala Harris explaining Venn diagrams"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1576268967165009925

Online mountaineer

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2022, 08:07:11 pm »
Kamala does Venn:
Circles are fun, right? (nodding) Circles - like drawings of roundness, circular - are round. You can draw 3 of them where they (gesturing) touch each other (nods) and it's like they all got together for coffee, which comes in a round cup, which is like circles, too.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2022, 08:47:15 pm »
Kamala discovers the word 'hypothesis' and it freaks her out. So she uses the word hypothesis over and over to seem scientific.
I think most can see that she found a new word on her 'word-of-the-day' calendar, and just couldn't wait to use it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRJF83JVCUU

This is another one of Kamala's "teacher" speeches, where she speaks to the public like they are a third grade classroom. Explaining in third grade terms (her own mentality) what scientists do and how they work.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 10:10:18 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2022, 12:03:09 am »
Yeah i have situation right now
One of Kamala's brand new technology hilarious Venn diagrams. Drawn by a sixth grader.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2022, 01:42:07 pm »
Christopher Cadelago
@ccadelago
New: An SUV @VP Kamala Harris was riding in Monday morning on her way to the White House overcorrected and crashed into a curb. @SecretSvcSpox tells me out of an abundance of caution, Harris was transferred to another vehicle & the motorcade continued on.
10:58 PM · Oct 3, 2022

Full USSS statement: “During a protective movement this morning, a vehicle in a motorcade overcorrected and struck a curb. Out of an abundance of caution the protectee was transferred to a secondary vehicle and the motorcade continued to its destination.”

VїDї 🇺🇦 🌻 🇨🇦
@VeeDeeActual
Was it a self-driving Tesla by any chance?
12:14 AM · Oct 4, 2022
·

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2022, 02:37:31 pm »
Christopher Cadelago
@ccadelago
New: An SUV @VP Kamala Harris was riding in Monday morning on her way to the White House overcorrected and crashed into a curb. @SecretSvcSpox tells me out of an abundance of caution, Harris was transferred to another vehicle & the motorcade continued on.
10:58 PM · Oct 3, 2022

Full USSS statement: “During a protective movement this morning, a vehicle in a motorcade overcorrected and struck a curb. Out of an abundance of caution the protectee was transferred to a secondary vehicle and the motorcade continued to its destination.”

VїDї 🇺🇦 🌻 🇨🇦
@VeeDeeActual
Was it a self-driving Tesla by any chance?
12:14 AM · Oct 4, 2022
·

The driver just wanted the cackler out of his car...  :silly:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2022, 05:33:19 pm »
"New Kamala equity word salad just dropped.  Try not to cringe."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1577340066283900931

« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2022, 05:40:43 pm »

Online berdie

« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2022, 08:05:34 pm »
"New Kamala equity word salad just dropped.  Try not to cringe."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1577340066283900931

Oh, good grief.  **nononono*

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2022, 08:22:36 pm »

Oh, good grief.  **nononono*
What she is 'trying' to say is that Black people are not Black people. Black people are really White people or Asian or Hispanic, the only difference is that American Black people have dug themselves into such a deep hole in America, that they need 'special' privileges and advantages to try to climb out of the hole they have put themselves in. (as if any Black American wants to live like a normal working American)

I think Kamala (WHO IS NOT BLACK!) is giving these guys more credit than they deserve, or even want.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2022, 11:40:41 pm »
Filibuster. Pretty funny word, isn't it? Fill-a-buster! (cackling) Now I know what y'all thinkin', like Dave and Buster's, right? (nodding) Right? No, it's this thing, it's a fact. It's a fact, Jack! (cackling) In the Senate. The Senate is part of the Congress, right?

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1578873919418892289

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2022, 12:20:16 am »
So, there's this thing in the United States Senate called filibuster..."

And it was used by Democrats to deny equal protection to African-Americans for three-quarters of a century.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2022, 12:39:44 am »
It's the 12 year old little girl child coming out again.
So, there is this thing called 'space'. It is out there. And it is amazing! You will see it with your own eyes.
OK, so scientists start with what they call a 'hypothesis' yes .. a hypothesis and they use the 'hypothesis' to create science!
I LOVE VENN DIAGRAMS hahahahahaha ... you know the circles and whatnot? ...
North Korea is our best alliance ... in the Asian world.

This woman is functionally retarded. Everything basic to you and me is a 'new wonder' to her simple mind. Not saying 'retarded' as a pejorative ...hahahaha 'pejorative' is a funny word. I am saying it as a diagnosis, hahahaha 'diagnosis' - another funny word. The woman has the brain of a rather slow 12 year old child.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2022, 01:09:34 am »
Kamala Harris reacts to seeing the DMZ: "It's so close!"

"It's 50 meters away, ma'am."

I wish someone would have pranked her by putting grease on the binocular eye sockets.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-