Author Topic: (Videos) Kamala Speaks .......  (Read 60239 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: (Videos) Kamala Speaks .......
« Reply #275 on: November 11, 2023, 05:40:47 pm »
It's almost as though she took a dictionary, cut out every single word, put all the little bits of paper in a hat, pulled out a handful of assorted words - and tried to construct a sentence with them.

Kamala Harris on recent anti-Israel protests: "What I hope is that we can engage in conversation and discourse in a way that understands this is not binary"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1723108357488202174

One heartbeat away
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #276 on: November 11, 2023, 07:16:42 pm »
One heartbeat away

@LMAO

I don't have the first clue as to what that is  supposed to mean,and the saddest part about it is is the VP,and is likely to be our next President if all the "Ah hates Rude Rich Orange Men" refuse to vote for the ONLY  non-Dim that has a chance of winning.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #277 on: November 11, 2023, 07:51:56 pm »
@LMAO

I don't have the first clue as to what that is  supposed to mean,and the saddest part about it is is the VP,and is likely to be our next President if all the "Ah hates Rude Rich Orange Men" refuse to vote for the ONLY  non-Dim that has a chance of winning.

It’s a saying that means that the vice president can immediately become the president should the president pass.

It’s something to keep in mind that if something happens to Joe Biden today, that idiots the next president
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 07:53:23 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #278 on: November 11, 2023, 10:51:18 pm »
It’s a saying that means that the vice president can immediately become the president should the president pass.

It’s something to keep in mind that if something happens to Joe Biden today, that idiots the next president

@LMAO

And you thought  you were scared before.......

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #279 on: November 12, 2023, 02:52:07 am »
What I am saying is easy and simple to understand. When you speak then people hear you and understand. I am not saying that speaking and hearing and understanding are different things. When you speak ... then you must also understand.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #280 on: November 20, 2023, 04:53:42 pm »
Yes, well, at least she's still unburdened by what has been.
Citizen Free Press
@CitizenFreePres
You know damn well Queen Kamala is not pleased to be standing next to Gavin Newsom, as he gets the credit for reopening the 10 Freeway. She barely claps, then turns away.
Deep inside she knows she will never be President.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1726644501941490079
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #281 on: November 30, 2023, 07:08:27 pm »
The artificial intelligence queen has spoken, and we all can rest easy.
Kamala Harris says AI robots like Schwarzenegger in "Terminator" are "not a current threat."

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1730271426446315876

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #282 on: December 02, 2023, 08:59:31 pm »
Kamaltoe says it's our responsibility to revitalize the Palestinian Authority and to rebuild Gaza.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1730996262818730443

Offline LMAO

« Reply #283 on: December 02, 2023, 09:02:21 pm »
Lol

I always cringe whenever I read these from her because it reminds me that she’s one heartbeat away from the presidency

That keeps me awake at night

Barry Goldwater

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #284 on: December 02, 2023, 10:28:51 pm »
Democrats want to put America on the hook for rebuilding Ukraine and rebuilding Gaza. America does not have that kind of slush money available anymore. It has all been gobbled up. Remember when Bush tried to rebuild Iraq and it turned out to be a total scam. All the money vanished and nothing was accomplished. Every 'rebuilding' schtick turns into a network of favored contractors and money laundering. And nothing actually gets rebuilt.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #285 on: December 02, 2023, 10:42:50 pm »
Kamaltoe says it's our responsibility to revitalize the Palestinian Authority and to rebuild Gaza.

The Palestinian Authority continues to pay subsidies to the families of suicide bombers.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #286 on: December 02, 2023, 11:05:51 pm »
Democrats want to put America on the hook for rebuilding Ukraine and rebuilding Gaza.

@240B

They don't give a damn about America,Ukraine,or Gaza. What they DO care about is "kickback money" from the people who are to receive this money.

Want to get a contract to  help  rebuild Ukraine  or  Gaza? Gonna cost you a campaign donate,and a percentage of the grant money you get awarded.

If ya  wanna "play",ya gotta pay,playa!

America does not have that kind of slush money available anymore.

NOT a problem. A dim-controlled Congress can always  order to have more printed. Sure,such acts lessen the buying power of the US Dollar,but why would THEY give a squat when they get paid with Gold or the dollar equivalent out of foreign funds deposited into a  foreign bank and then converted into US dollars when they need to launder a little cash.

It has all been gobbled up. Remember when Bush tried to rebuild Iraq and it turned out to be a total scam. All the money vanished and nothing was accomplished. Every 'rebuilding' schtick turns into a network of favored contractors and money laundering. And nothing actually gets rebuilt.

In other words,things went as planned.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #287 on: December 03, 2023, 01:02:29 pm »
VP Dunderhead says we should "fight" those who don't buy the climate change BS. Does that make her a domestic terrorist?

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1731086222750097851

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #288 on: December 12, 2023, 01:18:01 pm »
Kamala's husband tries to tell Hanukkah story, gets it wrong. These two geniuses deserve one another.

FOX News:
VP Harris' husband botches Hanukkah story on social media during celebration of major Jewish holiday
The Jewish holiday began on Dec. 7 and runs through Friday.
 By Louis Casiano Fox News
Published December 11, 2023 9:40pm EST | Updated December 11, 2023 10:39pm EST

Douglas Emhoff, the husband of Vice President Kamala Harris, got his Hanukkah story wrong in a Monday social media post and was scolded for the confusion before he deleted it.

In a post on X, formally known as Twitter, Emhoff posted an image of himself and Harris lighting a menorah. The post was accompanied by his version of the origins of the eight-day Jewish holiday. ...

However, the Hanukkah story isn't about Jews hiding with only a little bit of oil. The holiday celebrates the re-dedication of the Second Temple in Jerusalem in the second century and celebrates the Jewish Maccabee's victory over their Greek-Syrian oppressors. ...

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #289 on: December 20, 2023, 12:50:07 pm »
Kamala Harris: "This is the most election of our lifetime"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1737321704936915191

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #291 on: December 26, 2023, 04:21:14 pm »
Kamala Harris Accused of Posting Fake ‘Christmas’ Photo

Kristina Wong 26 Dec 2023

Vice President Kamala Harris on Christmas Day posted a seemingly down-to-earth photo of her and husband Doug Emhoff preparing a festive dinner in their kitchen.

“Merry Christmas to all. May your day be filled with love, family, and good food. P.S. We are making Christmas beef Wellington,” the post said, which appeared on her personal account.

The photo was posted about 1:30 p.m. EST, when many families were making Christmas dinner.

However, a digital clock in the background of the photo said it was around 2:30 p.m. EST on Sunday.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/26/kamala-harris-accused-of-posting-fake-christmas-photo/
« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 04:26:15 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #292 on: December 26, 2023, 04:29:12 pm »
I noticed this time they are posing to block the view of their gas stove...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #294 on: January 06, 2024, 07:18:11 pm »
Kamala Harris accuses Republicans of trying "to silence the voice of the people" — as Democrats attempt to kick President Trump off the ballot
If you ever want to know what the left is up to, listen to what they're accusing conservatives of doing.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #296 on: January 15, 2024, 06:57:07 pm »
Indian-Jamaican woman trots out her favorite line when (purportedly) paying respect to MLK Jr. She is unburdened by intellect, so there's that.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1746957239024533570

https://twitter.com/therealZNO/status/1746956015684202966
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 06:58:04 pm by mountaineer »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #297 on: January 15, 2024, 07:24:01 pm »
I always dread coming to this “Kamala Speaks” thread, because I’m reminded that she’s one heartbeat away from the presidency

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #298 on: January 16, 2024, 01:43:48 pm »
Our next president (?) is rilly rilly good at math.

"I Love Gen Z ... if someone is 18 years old today, they were born in 2005! Oh yeah, check that out. Think about that for a minute! Ha ha ha ha."

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1746972746611851706

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO