General Category > Politics/Government

(Videos) Kamala Speaks .......

<< < (41/77) > >>

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on May 20, 2023, 06:46:13 pm ---Kamala Harris spent her evening with Brittney Griner at a WNBA game in California instead of staying in Washington for budget negotiations. She tells Brittney's team they're keeping "her" story alive through themselves. Or something.

With just days to go until Biden forces a default, neither the president nor the VP is in town.

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1659965843327819781

--- End quote ---

@mountaineer

What difference does it make when neither one of them is in charge of anything,not even  themselves?

They are like the clowns that vaudeville used to put out  on the stage to entertain the audience while they were waiting for the "real stars" to appear.

The only real difference  is that in THIS case,the  "real stars" are going to remain hidden until the takeover happens because nobody has ever elected them to anything,and despite that,THEY will be the ones running America.

For personal profit and power.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on May 20, 2023, 06:46:13 pm ---Kamala Harris spent her evening with Brittney Griner at a WNBA game in California instead of staying in Washington for budget negotiations. She tells Brittney's team they're keeping "her" story alive through themselves. Or something.

With just days to go until Biden forces a default, neither the president nor the VP is in town.

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1659965843327819781

--- End quote ---

@mountaineer

Which tells ME that a default is a part of the plan,and neither one want to be around when it happens so they don't have to answer any questions.

Assuming of course that the press would be allowed to ask them questions.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on May 04, 2023, 01:43:38 pm ---I understand Kommiela is to speak on artificial intelligence today. The jokes just write themselves.  :laugh:
More to follow ...

--- End quote ---

@mountaineer

Once you allow tens of thousands of illegal aliens into the country and provide them with  "free" housing,utilities,food,schooling,clothing,medical care,etc,etc,etc and then someone whispers in their ear,
"Sign here to vote for more "Free Stuff" because if you don't,those evil Republicans will send you back south of the border and let you  and your children starve!",it no longer matters what is exposed  about  you or what the press reports. The game is "fixed".

No,I do NOT know for a fact that the Dims have already created system where nobody BUT them can be elected,but I strongly suspect it.

And FACT,that they set their Top Two Loons loose to release all the brain farts they can think of,only  reinforces this belief.

Has ANYONE EVER heard of or witnesses an election that features two brain-damaged retards at the top of the ticket,and nobody prominent in their party seems to be worried about it?

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: 240B on May 09, 2023, 02:37:55 am ---

So does my 13 year old cousin. I should set up a play-date. They have a lot in common.

--- End quote ---

@240B

I am sorry  to hear this bad news about your cousin. Please offer my sympathy to your entire family,and console them with  the fact that even though the child is a retard,there is still a possibility that he or she can become a US President some day.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on May 10, 2023, 06:24:39 pm ---"I’m convinced she’s on hallucinogenic drugs." (Video)

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1656361940996767744

--- End quote ---

@Right_in_Virginia

It's people like her that  give drugs such a bad reputation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version