Author Topic: Exclusive — Cliff Sims: U.S. Government Has ‘Contingency’ Plan and ‘Doomsday’ Bunkers in Case of Eme  (Read 165 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No shit Sherlock...this is nothing new..did you just find out!

Exclusive — Cliff Sims: U.S. Government Has ‘Contingency’ Plan and ‘Doomsday’ Bunkers in Case of Emergency

Elizabeth Weibel 11 May 2024

The United States government has “contingency” plans in place for the “continuity of government” in case of an unexpected attack or emergency, Cliff Sims, who served as the deputy director of national intelligence under former President Donald Trump, said during an interview on Breitbart News Saturday.

When asked about the U.S. government’s “doomsday” bunkers, which Sims talks about in his newly released book, The Darkness Has Not Overcome: Lessons on Faith and Politics from Inside the Halls of Power, Sims confirmed that the government has plans in place for these doomsday bunkers.

“You know, you probably always wondered, I know I did, ‘Does the government really have plans for all of these things?’ And what I learned when I got to the office of the director of national intelligence is, well, sure enough, we do,” Sims said. “And there are these series of locations around the country, a lot of them built during the Cold War, that were made to survive various different doomsday scenarios.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/11/exclusive-cliff-sims-u-s-government-has-contingency-plan-and-doomsday-bunkers-in-case-of-emergency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

You can bet Brandon & Company have places to go when all hell break loose from the chaos that they have created. I wonder how long these bunkers will sustain them??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Ok, is anyone who was around in the 40's, 50's, 60s surprised by this? Is anyone that paid attention to SciFi movies surprised by the fact that there are bases like the Cheyenne Mountain Complex in Colorado? This is what happens when our kids aren't frightened in school about nuclear holocaust and practice duck in cover.
« Last Edit: Today at 02:16:21 am by GtHawk »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
“Mr. President, we must not allow a mineshaft gap!”
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.