Author Topic: Congress Completely SILENT as Senator Ted Cruz UNLEASH New Facts on Biden and Top Democrats...  (Read 1290 times)

Online libertybele

catfish complains:
"Let''s not forget that Tumpy single handedly has almost ruined two of our best conservatives out there (RDS/Cruz) with him and his Stone-Pecker slime machine"

That's nuthin' but poppycock.

I'm as pro-Trump as anyone else in this forum, and I haven't problems with Mr. Cruz or Mr. DeSantis.

In fact, I'd consider Mr. DeSantis to be the most important governor in the country today, and probably the front-runner for the presidency in 2028.

With all the influx of people and ILLEGALS being dumped in FL we'll see if the GOP hangs onto their super majority. The way things are unfolding these days, anything can happen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.