Author Topic: House Republican files articles of impeachment against Biden over Israel aid cutoff threat  (Read 12 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

New York Post
By Victor Nava
13 May 2024

A Florida congressman announced Monday that he has formally introduced articles of impeachment against President Biden over his threat to cut off some military aid for Israel.

Rep. Cory Mills called it an illegal “abuse of power” and “quid pro quo” for Biden to condition the shipment of certain military firepower to the Jewish state on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu shelving plans to invade Rafah.

“As a member of the House of Representatives, it is my constitutional duty to present articles of impeachment against Joe Biden for his most recent abuse of power,” Mills said in a statement.

“In violation of his oath to faithfully execute the office of President and to uphold the Constitution, President Biden abused the powers of his office by soliciting a ‘quid pro quo’ with Israel while leveraging vital military aid for policy changes.

(more)
https://nypost.com/2024/05/13/us-news/house-republican-files-articles-of-impeachment-against-biden-over-israel-aid-cutoff-threat/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.