Author Topic: Trump: I Want Mike Johnson, Don't Vacate  (Read 96 times)

The_Reader_David, DefiantMassRINO, WhatWouldReaganDo, godblessRonaldReagan, berdie and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Trump: I Want Mike Johnson, Don't Vacate
« on: Today at 02:52:06 pm »
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/donald-trump-support-mike-johnson/2024/04/23/id/1162046/

Former President Donald Trump offered words of praise for House Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., saying he is "trying very hard" and is "a very good person."

His comments came Monday evening during an interview with Real America's Voice radio host John Fredericks.

"Look, we have a majority of one [in the House]," Trump said. "It's not like he can go and do whatever he wants. I think he's a very good person. I think he's a very good man. I think he's trying very hard. And, again, we have to have a very big election" to increase the Republican majority in the House.

"We have to elect some good senators, get rid of some of the ones we have right now like [Mitt] Romney and others. We have to have a big day and win the presidency."

EXCERPT

Well this is amusing...
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online MajorClay

Re: Trump: I Want Mike Johnson, Don't Vacate
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:41:32 pm »
Agree

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Trump: I Want Mike Johnson, Don't Vacate
« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:59:41 pm »
 ////00000////

Mike Johnson went down to Mar-a-Lago and kissed Trump's ring.

Wouldn't it be MAGA heresy to vacate a someone venerated by the MAGA death cult's Dear Leader?

P.S., don't drink the Kool-Aid.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright