Author Topic: Congress Completely SILENT as Senator Ted Cruz UNLEASH New Facts on Biden and Top Democrats...  (Read 1101 times)

catfish1957, libertybele and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online libertybele

A must watch!!  This is deeply disturbing--- "The Biden/Harris administration is boosting the Muslim Brotherhood .....hiding details from Congress and the American people.... -- aid to Egypt has been withheld ....."  Pushing Islamic extremism ......." .."Extorting Egypt....."

Congress Completely SILENT as Senator Ted Cruz UNLEASH New Facts on Biden and Top Democrats...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=doqNHY7-270
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 09:12:20 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

I have been debating whether or not to send Ted's campaign $$ -- I haven't sent $$$ to any politician in years.

My check is now on the way....we've got to ensure that Ted retains his seat.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

Thanks @libertybele I needed a Cruz fix. 

You should have warned me about that Trump pic during intermission at 20:35 though.  You of all people should know that I would be triggered.  :beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Let''s not forget that Tumpy single handedly has almost ruined two of our best conservatives out there (RDS/Cruz) with him and his Stone-Pecker slime machine.

He can never be forgiven for that.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 09:52:16 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

Ted is up >6% in the various polls.  He's fixin to see how long Trumpers can hold a grudge in 2024.  They almost defeated him in 18 to beto.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
   Ted is up >6% in the various polls.  He's fixin to see how long Trumpers can hold a grudge in 2024.  They almost defeated him in 18 to beto.

The brain dead orange heads as I call 'em.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Let''s not forget that Tumpy single handedly has almost ruined two of our best conservatives out there with him and his Stone-Pecker slime machine.

Or rewarded
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

Let''s not forget that Tumpy single handedly has almost ruined two of our best conservatives out there (RDS/Cruz) with him and his Stone-Pecker slime machine.

Nope - not forgotten; Cruz and DeSantis -- our last hopes for turning this Republic around!!

Online corbe

“Look, I think it is silly. I think it is seriously counterproductive. I think Mike Johnson is a strong conservative who’s been given an almost impossible task. He has a tiny majority in the House, just a two-vote majority. That means any three House members run off to the hills and the majority evaporates. And I think Marjorie Taylor-Greene, to try to topple the speaker increases the chances of chaos. It increases the chances of handing control to the Democrats. And there is zero chance a more conservative speaker will result. And so I think what she’s doing is really unhelpful to the country.”

Ted Cruz

Online corbe

When you really think about it this whole $hitshow started when Ted deposed Boehner with great help from the Freedom Caucus.  Republican Speakers have been crap since Tom Delay.   
   Perhaps them getting rid of 'The Hammer' laid heavy on his young Cruz's soul :shrug:
« Last Edit: Today at 03:44:58 am by corbe »

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
The brain dead orange heads as I call 'em.

@catfish1957

I have had an on-again/off-again relationship with this board for a few reasons, not the least of which were the insults that get directed at others when there are differences of opinion. A while back I decided to push past the cliquishness and a couple of other things that make it uncomfortable for an outsider to participate, but I'm not letting this name-calling pass without calling you on it.

I don't know exactly what the rules are here. I'm mostly an outsider and haven't gone through all the episodes with y'all, but it's feeling a lot like my days on that nasty board that ZOTTED me – only in those days, it was for NOT supporting Trump. If insults such as yours are actually allowed, then I'll have to rethink a few things.

I'm not brain dead, and I'm not your enemy. Don't make me into one.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online corbe

@AllThatJazzZ

The Management here believes in Free Speech, they have proven it here through the years, unlike TOS.  With that being said There has always been ebbs and flows here, politically.  It's a Conservative Forum, not to be confused with a GOP or Trump Forum.
   It's a feature not a bug.
   I would miss you tremendously if you left.

Online AllThatJazzZ

@AllThatJazzZ

The Management here believes in Free Speech, they have proven it here through the years, unlike TOS.  With that being said There has always been ebbs and flows here, politically.  It's a Conservative Forum, not to be confused with a GOP or Trump Forum.
   It's a feature not a bug.
   I would miss you tremendously if you left.

@corbe

I'm a conservative gal. Maybe even a little to the right of our dear, late MahaRushie. I don't enjoy encountering Hillary-esque insults from my side of the aisle. I'm not stupid. I'm not evil. I'm not an enemy of the right. If name-calling is accepted as political discourse here, I can either live with it, avoid it, or move on. Or maybe I'd just drop in every so often like I used to do so you won't have to miss me so much.  wink777 :beer:

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@catfish1957

I have had an on-again/off-again relationship with this board for a few reasons, not the least of which were the insults that get directed at others when there are differences of opinion. A while back I decided to push past the cliquishness and a couple of other things that make it uncomfortable for an outsider to participate, but I'm not letting this name-calling pass without calling you on it.

I don't know exactly what the rules are here. I'm mostly an outsider and haven't gone through all the episodes with y'all, but it's feeling a lot like my days on that nasty board that ZOTTED me – only in those days, it was for NOT supporting Trump. If insults such as yours are actually allowed, then I'll have to rethink a few things.

I'm not brain dead, and I'm not your enemy. Don't make me into one.

Did I call anyone here that specifically?  If you read the entire post, you would have read that that term was applied to those pro-Trump voters in Texas who took their retribution towards Cruz, and almost got Beto elected.

I'm puzzled how you take that as an personal attack towards you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ruined?  Is Cruz in the Senate, RDS in the governor's mansion?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Ruined?  Is Cruz in the Senate, RDS in the governor's mansion?

With what level of POTUS electoral success looming?  Cruz was also almost bounced in '18 by revengeful tumps.

You knew what I meant, so don't deflect.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

With what level of POTUS electoral success looming?  Cruz was also almost bounced in '18 by revengeful tumps.

"Almost".  Cruz is not "ruined"; he is still serving in the US Senate.  Move on.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@corbe

I'm a conservative gal. Maybe even a little to the right of our dear, late MahaRushie. I don't enjoy encountering Hillary-esque insults from my side of the aisle. I'm not stupid. I'm not evil. I'm not an enemy of the right. If name-calling is accepted as political discourse here, I can either live with it, avoid it, or move on. Or maybe I'd just drop in every so often like I used to do so you won't have to miss me so much.  wink777 :beer:

Please don't leave!  Your posts are very intelligent and thoughtful, and I would hate for TBR to lose that!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online AllThatJazzZ

Did I call anyone here that specifically?  If you read the entire post, you would have read that that term was applied to those pro-Trump voters in Texas who took their retribution towards Cruz, and almost got Beto elected.

I'm puzzled how you take that as an personal attack towards you.

@catfish1957

No, you didn't personally attack me or anyone here. It seemed as if you were lumping all Trump voters in your remark. I even asked a friend to read through the thread and see if I was all wet or if I had good reason to think it was directed at Trump voters. She read it the same as I did.

There are plenty of times when, without the benefit of an in-person exchange, participants can be handicapped. Without inflection, facial expression and such, confusion can ensue. If you say you weren't directing insults toward us, then I'll have to take your word for it. If I got it wrong, I apologize.

Offline berdie

@catfish1957

No, you didn't personally attack me or anyone here. It seemed as if you were lumping all Trump voters in your remark. I even asked a friend to read through the thread and see if I was all wet or if I had good reason to think it was directed at Trump voters. She read it the same as I did.

There are plenty of times when, without the benefit of an in-person exchange, participants can be handicapped. Without inflection, facial expression and such, confusion can ensue. If you say you weren't directing insults toward us, then I'll have to take your word for it. If I got it wrong, I apologize.

That's one of the down falls of the written word isn't it?  It's difficult to tell if someone is shouting or smiling. :laugh:

Online DB

Just for the record @AllThatJazzZ, I certainly consider you a value to this forum.

Offline LMAO

Just for the record @AllThatJazzZ, I certainly consider you a value to this forum.

Ditto
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online AllThatJazzZ

@Cyber Liberty
@DB
@LMAO

Thanks, y'all, for those kind words.  :hattip:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
catfish complains:
"Let''s not forget that Tumpy single handedly has almost ruined two of our best conservatives out there (RDS/Cruz) with him and his Stone-Pecker slime machine"

That's nuthin' but poppycock.

I'm as pro-Trump as anyone else in this forum, and I haven't problems with Mr. Cruz or Mr. DeSantis.

In fact, I'd consider Mr. DeSantis to be the most important governor in the country today, and probably the front-runner for the presidency in 2028.