Author Topic: Democrats Really Suck At This Stuff ..Derek Hunter  (Read 234 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Really Suck At This Stuff ..Derek Hunter
« on: July 24, 2022, 03:21:21 pm »
Democrats Really Suck At This Stuff
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jul 24, 2022 12:01 AM

That headline could refer to so many things, nearly everything, as a matter of fact. Just about the only thing Democrats do well is lie with a straight face, and that’s accounting for the curve being ruined by Nancy Pelosi’s inability to move most of her face thanks to Botox. But no lie they’ve told comes close to the ones they’re casually tossing around regarding January 6th. Their sham hearings have taken me from someone disgusted by the events of that day to being more disgusted by the way these leftists are exploiting and lying about it.

Watching the events of that day, I was sickened. I love the Capitol building, for having crawled through every inch of it when I worked there, for its beauty and for what it represents. Watching jackasses trash it was awful. Watching these committee jackasses trash everything that building stands for is worse.

It was bad enough when, in desperation to get people to care, Democrats started calling January 6th the worst thing to happen to the country since the Civil War. Having lived through 9/11 and learned about Pearl Harbor, WWII, the Kennedy Assassination, the Carter administration, the push to make Lena Dunham a thing, we all knew that was BS.

That realization didn’t deter Democrats. These are people who insist “plus-sized” models who are 100 or more pounds overweight are “perfectly healthy” and men can get pregnant – they aren’t known for their deference to reality when it comes to imposing their agenda.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/07/24/democrats-really-suck-at-this-stuff-n2610711
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34