Author Topic: Cheney: Trump ‘Engaged in the Most Serious Misconduct’ of Any President in History  (Read 450 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cheney: Trump ‘Engaged in the Most Serious Misconduct’ of Any President in History

Pam Key 24 Jul 2022

Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that she believes former President Donald Trump “engaged in the most serious misconduct of any president in the history of our nation.”

Cheney said. “I think the committee has produced and provided and gathered a tremendous man for information. We’re not finished yet. Certainly, it’s clear if you look at Judge Carter’s opinion. He believes that it’s more likely than not that President Trump committed at least two federal crimes. I think we certainly, we have not decided yet as a committee for going to make criminal referrals, but that’s something we’re looking at.”

Anchor Jake Tapper said, “I know Judge Carter’s opinion. It looks like crimes were committed. Your fellow Republican Adam Kinzinger, on the committee, told CNN on Friday the committee has proven Donald Trump broke the law. What’s your personal opinion? Do you think trump broke the law?”

Cheney said, “I think that Donald Trump, the violation of his oath of office, the violation of the Constitution, he engaged in the most serious misconduct of any president in the history of our nation. I think that, as I said, the committee has not decided yet whether or not will make criminal referrals. That is something we take very seriously. I would also say the Department of Justice certainly is focused on what we see publicly.”

She added, “There is no doubt in my mind that the president of the United States is unfit for further office. Any man who would conduct themselves, or women, themselves the way they did to overturn an election and stay in power must never again be anywhere near the Oval Office.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/24/cheney-trump-engaged-in-the-most-serious-misconduct-of-president-in-history/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Pretty rich coming from the family that perpetuated and used the WOT to waste Trillions of dollars, and cost 1000's of U.S. lives.

Hypocritical bitch.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Cheney is all in with the Democrats.
End of Story.

Trump may be the most hated POTUS (especially by Dems), but that polarity and virulence is the Swamp in 'fight or flight' mode.

Considering those not swinging for treason up there should often be living out the rest of their time in a Federal Prison, it's obvious they are desperate to deflect their own guilt onto someone else.
It is seldom in US history that Americans have been treated like the J6 political prisoners--not since Southern sympathizers were rounded up in MD and Habeas Corpus suspended under Lincoln during wartime--not even internees and POWs were treated like that during WWII--and this isn't a shooting war, only a clash of ideas. Between that, censorship, use of medical (public health) power to manipulate the American People, and egregious disparities in the treatment of a handful of 'trespassers' versus those who rioted and burned  and looted privately and publicly owned facilities, the battle lines are drawn.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis