Author Topic: Three young doctors are dead… All from the same hospital days after receiving their 4th Clotshot…  (Read 8831 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
8bs8
Funny how they don't know what it was, but can assure us what it wasn't.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Funny how they don't know what it was, but can assure us what it wasn't.

Noticed that did you!    :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Noticed that did you!    :beer:
It's the same as the "we don't know motive, but it's not terrorism" model. :beer:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It's the same as the "we don't know motive, but it's not terrorism" model. :beer:

:yowsa: Exactly!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
8bs8

Yep, healthy, active, robust doctors die all the time at age 27.  '/s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yep, healthy, active, robust doctors die all the time at age 27.  '/s
Yet you still believe it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online corbe

Now SIX Doctors From One Hospital Have Mysteriously Died Within Two Weeks of 4th Booster Rollout

Last week, we reported on three doctors who appear to have died from adverse reactions to the Covid jabs. It appears there may be a total of six that have died.

by Brian Shilhavy  July 31, 2022 in Opinions

Editor’s Commentary: We reported on the first three known doctors to have died in the hospital system last week. Since then, three more have apparently emerged. It is extremely important to understand that sourcing this type of information is extremely challenging, so the story below has not been fully corroborated. It cannot be, not without the resources of a corporate news agency. Even then, it wouldn’t be easy because there is such a heavy shroud placed around such information.

Generally speaking, I’m not a fan of publishing uncorroborated stories. But because there is such a massive, ubiquitous coverup by Big Pharma, government, Big Tech, and corporate media regarding anything that pertains to Covid “vaccine” adverse reactions, it’s necessary to run with stories that cannot be verified. As an editor, it’s challenging, but we do what we can to make sure there are enough credible sources to justify running with stories that cannot be confirmed. With that said, here’s Brian Shilhavy from Health Impact…

The alternative media was all a buzz this week as several previously young, healthy doctors all died within just a few days of each other.

The biggest story came out of Canada’s Trillium Health Partners-Mississauga Hospital in Toronto, where 3 physicians from that hospital died “unexpectedly” within the same week, and according to a nurse who also works in the same hospital, the deaths followed after the hospital started mandating the fourth Covid shot for their employees.

<..snip..>

https://noqreport.com/2022/07/31/now-six-doctors-from-one-hospital-have-mysteriously-died-within-two-weeks-of-4th-booster-rollout/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Now SIX Doctors From One Hospital Have Mysteriously Died Within Two Weeks of 4th Booster Rollout

Come on man!  Don't you know a coincidence when you see one?  /S

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org