Author Topic: Some Lessons from January 6 Committee Finale  (Read 202 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Some Lessons from January 6 Committee Finale
« on: July 24, 2022, 12:57:44 pm »
July 24, 2022
Some Lessons from January 6 Committee Finale
By Jonathon Moseley

So what did we learn from the final “cliffhanger” season finale of the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6 Attack on the Capitol?  Of course, the cast hopes to be renewed for another season and promised to be “baaack!” in September.

Well, first, the Democrats of both parties are interested only in convincing people not to vote for Trump again.  They’re not so much interested in improving security at the Capitol or improving communications or lines of cooperation among security agencies involved. Even the handling of the six permits issued by the U.S. Capitol could be improved, but that’s not interesting.

The Left and the Swamp of both parties hate Trump with the heat of a thousand suns because they feel the sting of the voters’ rejection from 2016.  They spent their lives studying government and politics (getting everything wrong and making a mess of things) and yet the voters chose him over them.

It reminds one of an ex-boyfriend angry with rejection that his girlfriend dumped him for that?  “I would be so much better for you than him!”  Why can’t she see it?  Surely, she will come running back.  The voters must not have noticed that the political elites are so much better for us than Trump.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/07/some_lessons_from_january_6_committee_finale.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Some Lessons from January 6 Committee Finale
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2022, 01:06:33 pm »
The mere fact that the left, RINO's. and swamp in general have this level of manic fear of DJT, just goes to show how entrenched the stench of corruption is in DC. 

Even if you dislike Trump personally, like myself......   It is almost a patriotic duty to vote for him if he gets the nomination.  Someone needs to clean DC like a bush hog. And, we don't have much time left.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.