Author Topic: Al Gore Equates ‘Climate Deniers’ with Uvalde Law Enforcement Officers  (Read 1878 times)

Online libertybele

I equate AL Gore to a raving liberal lying lunatic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No embarrassment at all, no shame, no humility at all

This retard has been screaming the end of the world is tomorrow for decades.
Every single thing he has said, all of his stupid 'predictions' have all been dazzlingly wrong.
And yet, he does not care? He still has the balls to come back ... really!?
Even after all the Polar Bears are all dead ... and the North Pole has melted.

Al Gore knows just how foolish Liberals are. He knows no matter how many times he is utterly wrong about everything, Liberals will still worship him. Liberals pray to Al Gore statues and give offerings in his name.
Yeah, out here on thee rig, I noticed they had "An Inconvenient Truth" showing on Showtime again...hoo boy.  **nononono* (It's on the satellite TV we get out here).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

Yeah, out here on thee rig, I noticed they had "An Inconvenient Truth" showing on Showtime again...hoo boy.  **nononono* (It's on the satellite TV we get out here).

I have never seen the movie, nor do I ever intend to!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

What an a##hole.

And no matter what else you may say about him, remember that G.W. Bush kept this guy from becoming president. Thanks for that (at least), George...

I'm not so sure it was the best choice in 2000.  Ask yourself, have you ever heard Bush say a bad word about Obama or Biden?  As far as I'm concerned Bush and Gore were just two sides of the same coin.