Author Topic: California Wants you to Pay state for using your Own Water  (Read 3401 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: California Wants you to Pay state for using your Own Water
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2022, 09:24:37 pm »
Yet another attack on farmers - many of who have wells - and rural people not connected to regulated/municipal water systems.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2022, 06:32:58 pm »
This is the urbanites trying to impose their will over others.

The future holds many more of these conflicts as we descend into urban vs rural society or, as more commonly called, the users vs providers of this country.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2022, 06:43:31 pm »
It's time for the coastal urban centers to build water desalinazation plants and waste water treatment plants.

It's time for the rural areas to cut off the urban areas from rural sources of water.

Mulholland Water Wars II
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2022, 09:19:21 pm »
It's time for the coastal urban centers to build water desalinazation plants and waste water treatment plants.

It's time for the rural areas to cut off the urban areas from rural sources of water.

Mulholland Water Wars II
They wanted to, even the moron Noisome was for a private company building a desalination plant but 9 uber morons on the The California Water Commission nixed it because some Gaia worshipers told them it would add to global warming and sea level rise..........yes they really are that stupid. The California government should have been building desalination plants and additional reservoirs decades ago but goobernator Moonbeam wanted a bullet train that no one would ride to nowhere anybody wanted to go for a legacy. Hell even RINO Schwartzhole should have been pushing for more water resources but he was just another Gaia worshiping jackass that did his best to bankrupt the state by driving businesses and jobs out of the once Golden State.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2022, 02:02:46 am »
So, the Cali gaia-lovers crowd is okay with Mono Lake Owens Lake being drained to supply water to Los Angeles?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright