Author Topic: Kinzinger: Children of Trump Supporters Will Be ‘Ashamed’ of Parents  (Read 493 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kinzinger: Children of Trump Supporters Will Be ‘Ashamed’ of Parents

Pam Key 22 Jul 2022

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Friday on CNN’s “Newsroom” that the children of Republicans who supported former President Donald Trump will be ashamed.

Kinzinger said, “I’ve had a lot of anecdotal people call and say like a good friend said my dad was a super MAGA, he hated Adam and loved Donald Trump. He’s all in against Donald Trump because he believes he’s been lied to. But look, yeah, there may be a certain set of voters that will never pay attention. Their kids will.”

He added, “I’m going to tell you, I truly believe in my heart in five years, maybe not five but definitely ten, you’re not going to be able to find a single person that admits to supporting or voting for Donald Trump in this country because they’re going to be embarrassed because their kids are going to say, ‘You actually supported Donald Trump? Are you kidding me?’ And they’re going to be like, no, no, we didn’t — like trying to find a Nixon supporter a couple of years after he resigned. I got to tell you, your kids, to my fellow Republican congressmen, stand up and speak out, or your kids will be ashamed of having that last name. I’m not saying that to be mean. That’s just a fact.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/22/kinzinger-children-of-trump-supporters-will-be-ashamed-of-parents/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Thirty years from now, when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks you, "What did you do in the great 1/6 inquisition" you won't have to say, "Well... I shoveled sh*t and embarrassed myself in front of my family and country."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
131 days until this worthless POS shuts up.

I hope his district gives him a tar/feather/rail party as his term ends, and returns.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Thirty years from now, when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks you, "What did you do in the great 1/6 inquisition" you won't have to say, "Well... I shoveled sh*t and embarrassed myself in front of my family and country."

:amen: 888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

131 days until this worthless POS shuts up.

He won't shut up --- but he can be sued.