Author Topic: Biden’s America: Rising Prices Causing Nearly Half of Americans to Cut Back on Driving  (Read 576 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s America: Rising Prices Causing Nearly Half of Americans to Cut Back on Driving

Hannah Bleau 22 Jul 2022

Nearly half of Americans have been forced to cut back on basic activities such as driving, and over one-third said they have now go grocery shopping less often, an Echelon Insights survey released this week found.

The survey found nearly three-quarters of likely voters expressing the belief that a candidate should focus on economic issues over social issues. Further, 58 percent are at least somewhat less secure in their financial situation than they were one year ago. Of those, 31 percent said they are “much less” secure. Their outlook is not positive either, as 55 percent said they are not confident that their financial situation will be better one year from now.

Sixty percent said the rising prices in President Biden’s America have caused them to “spend less in general,” and 52 percent said the rise in prices has changed their habits, as they eat at restaurants “less often.” Nearly half, 47 percent, said they “drive less often,” and 46 percent said they “go shopping less often.” Notably, the national price of gas stood at $4.413 as of Friday.

Another 46 percent said they have had to spend less on entertainment, and over one-third, 38 percent, said they “go grocery shopping less often” in Biden’s America. Thirty-four percent said they have had to put less money in savings due to rising prices, and over a quarter said rising prices have caused them to cancel or change vacation plans.

The survey was taken July 15-18 2022, among 1,022 likely voters and has a +/- 3.4 percent margin of error.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/22/bidens-america-rising-prices-causing-nearly-half-of-americans-to-cut-back-on-driving/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

But his press secretary said we should celebrate the small drop in the still too high prices
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Prices went up at least $2-3 per gallon, and they've finally dropped from that high by what, maybe 80 cents? Funny how he takes credit for the price drop, but no blame for the price increase.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Prices went up at least $2-3 per gallon, and they've finally dropped from that high by what, maybe 80 cents? Funny how he takes credit for the price drop, but no blame for the price increase.

Exactly.

Offline LMAO

And what’s even more comical is the reasons why prices dropped from their peak are not good reasons

They’re actually spiking a football over the fact that prices have dropped because  Americans have cut back driving and taking summer vacations because of the cost of gas  and a looming recession
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And what’s even more comical is the reasons why prices dropped from their peak are not good reasons

They’re actually spiking a football over the fact that prices have dropped because  Americans have cut back driving and taking summer vacations because of the cost of gas  and a looming recession
Yep. Given the choice between taking a vacation and stocking the pantry, the pantry wins.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis