Author Topic: 'Ooooh I'm So Scared': Mexican President Mocks Biden's Trade Threats  (Read 436 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Ooooh I'm So Scared': Mexican President Mocks Biden's Trade Threats

Max Keating
Contributor
July 21, 2022 2:08 PM ET

Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador mockingly dismissed the Biden administration’s recent threats to take actions possibly leading to tariffs imposed on Mexican goods Wednesday, according to The Wall Street Journal.

“Ooooh, I’m so scared…,” Obrador sarcastically said when asked about possible U.S. enforcement measures for practices that allegedly favor Mexico’s national energy companies, CFE and Pemex, the WSJ reported. Obrador made the comments on the same day that United States Trade Representative Katherine Tai announced the United States has requested dispute settlement consultations with Mexico under the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA), which could end up placing penalties on some Mexican exports if the two sides can not come to an agreement.

Mexico is the United States’ second largest trading partner behind Canada, but Obrador and President Joe Biden have been increasingly at odds in recent months, including on matters of trade policy, energy and the extradition of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the WSJ.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/21/mexican-president-mocks-bidens-trade-threats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

The US has become the laughingstock of the world. Thanks, Joe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

breakfast tacos?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

Brandon has displayed his weakness, his dementia and his incompetency. I'm sure they're watching Kamel as well and realize that she isn't any better. 

The World views us a bumbling idiots just as we see Joe and Kamel.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.