Author Topic: Georgia woman captured ramming SUV into cops, claims she ‘didn’t do it’  (Read 819 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This is as severe a case of criminal behavior as any here by the privileged class created by liberals.  There is arrogant denial in face of irrefutable evidence of intentional manslaughter of many people while not just disobeying the law, but attempting to murder the police trying to arrest her

Wild video shows a Georgia woman plowing her SUV into cops and police cars while a small child sits in the backseat — then claiming “I didn’t do it!” once she’s finally caught.

Sierra Hibbert took police on a short but bizarre chase after they pulled her over on reports she was driving erratically and veering into oncoming traffic on Highway 42, Byron Police Department said in a news release Monday.

She was being “uncooperative” and not speaking to officers when they caught up with her at the intersection of Highway 49, partially blocking the SUV and placing a tire-deflating Stop Stick underneath it.

Silent dashcam video shows the moment on July 15 Hibbert guns the SUV in reverse, hits a car behind her then goes forward, hitting two witnesses – one of whom is seen getting knocked to the ground in the vehicle’s path. She reverses and moves forward again, and the witness hops in the air to avoid getting pinned between the SUV and a cop car, the video shows.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/19/georgia-woman-captured-ramming-suv-into-cops-i-didnt-do-anything/
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 12:14:11 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Cuffs wouldn't fit.  She is on the Fat Stacey diet.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I saw this on one of those car cam YouTube channels and it was a much better angle of all. Not surprising she was of the didn't do nuffin class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXdkR8-b3uQ&ab_channel=QueenCityNews
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 09:25:42 pm by GtHawk »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I do hope that they get the newer cuffs when Stacey needs them.
Damn supply chain problems!
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online DefiantMassRINO

This is the type of crap cops deal with every day.

Police would be shooting fewer civilians if they just complied with the cops' instructions.

The fact that Jabba had a young child in the vehicle, escalates the situation even further.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Use two sets!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Infinty's aren't cheap, and she's using one like a battering ram.

Anyone want to bet what the meth content will be on her Tox screen?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline The_Reader_David

Obviously she's been listening to the media.  After guns, SUVs are the inanimate object most likely to be presented as having a will of their own and causing havoc simply by existing.  Plainly the SUV is at fault and its manufacturer, rather than its driver, must be held to account.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline mountaineer

I love that defense. Reminds me of a political candidate in eastern Ohio who was caught on surveillance camera vandalizing his opponent's yard signs several years ago. When reporters asked about the incident, he said, "It wasn't me! But if it was me, I was forced!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org