Poll

Does the president have covid or are they hiding him?

Yes, fully vaxxed and he does have covid
4 (17.4%)
No, they are hiding him from further embarrassment
2 (8.7%)
All of the above
17 (73.9%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: August 05, 2022, 09:09:10 pm

Author Topic: Does the president have covid or are they hiding him?  (Read 4045 times)

Offline corbe

Does the president have covid or are they hiding him?
« on: July 21, 2022, 09:09:10 pm »
  Last week's ME trip proved disastrous on many levels for him. I'm certain he's stupid enough to take all those vaxes and boosters instead of the saline solution most politicians take to further their virtue signaling.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Does the president have covid or are they hiding him?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 09:45:57 pm »
Can you imagine Biden ad-libbing to the Press with Covid Fog?  They'd have to put him in assisted living after that.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 09:48:34 pm »
   Shirley, there is an empty bed in a NY Nursing Home. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2022, 10:31:16 pm »
They are waiting until 2 years and 1 day, then they can displace him and put Harris in place.  Once she gets to 2yrs and 1 day, she can run twice for POTUS.  She makes a better stooge than Biden.  She is utterly clueless, never possessing intelligence to be dog catcher let alone POTUS.  With the ability to fix elections, she easily gets elected twice.

Nothing has been done to end electronic election fixing, so they can make whoever they want for every position out there.

Our republic is dead, for the Republicans are to busy lining their pockets along with the Democommies.  Corruption abounds in Washington, and there is only one cure I can think of.  And that won't happen until the general population is starving to death.  That day might just come, and maybe soon.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2022, 11:05:56 pm »
I'm not so much interested in if Joe has COVID as I am as to what the state of our Republic is going to be in once he steps down and Harris take over; that is, if they allow her to.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2022, 11:17:42 pm »
   Harris couldn't even get out of the early dem primaries.  Her whole staff quit on her, multiple times, and she only got NEW legs by calling biteme a wascist.   IMHO, the dems don't want her either.

ENTER THE DRAGON!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2022, 11:40:57 pm »
As I have stated on the Biden thread...I don't think he has covid NOW...I think he had it on the 15th in Jerusalem
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2022, 11:50:55 pm »
As I have stated on the Biden thread...I don't think he has covid NOW...I think he had it on the 15th in Jerusalem

?? What makes you think that @mystery-ak ?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2022, 12:00:56 am »
   I take full responsibly for the lack of another corbe coherent POLL.
   Next time, I'll do better, add a POT option, perhaps.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2022, 12:05:55 am »
?? What makes you think that @mystery-ak ?

He was sick in Jerusalem on the 15th and brought it home and is now almost over it exposing a lot of people on the way.... when he was in Massachusetts and said he had cancer along with other flubs that was the excuse they used to keep him under wraps..at least for awhile....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97zhtz12yJM&ab_channel=BreitbartNews

Let his Dr talk to the media.... :whistle:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2022, 12:07:50 am »
He was sick in Jerusalem on the 15th and brought it home and is now almost over it exposing a lot of people on the way.... when he was in Massachusetts and said he had cancer along with other flubs that was the excuse they used to keep him under wraps..at least for awhile....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97zhtz12yJM&ab_channel=BreitbartNews

Let his Dr talk to the media.... :whistle:

I hadn't seen that video, but I think you are correct.

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2022, 12:14:11 am »
   I haven't met a Dr that didn't LIE to US, in the last few years.

Going back before covid.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2022, 12:16:04 am »
   I haven't met a Dr that didn't LIE to US, in the last few years.

Going back before covid.

Trump's doc, Harold Bornstein, died last year.  He was definitely kind of a quirky doctor, but Trump maintained his health throughout his presidency even under more stress than any other president has been under with the witch hunts and handling a pandemic.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 12:22:57 am by libertybele »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2022, 12:38:05 am »

Spewing his infected phlegm on how many heads of state?  He's a world class menace!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2022, 12:49:06 am »
Spewing his infected phlegm on how many heads of state?  He's a world class menace!

:yowsa:

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2022, 12:53:42 am »
 Whatever that Dr. did for Trump helped, somewhat.

I think my point was lost @libertybele because I'm too stoned to articulate it. But biteme's Dr., that will give him a clean bill of health , next week, is no different.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2022, 04:20:26 pm »
Doc says Biden holds up his plate like a toddler to show he ate, Gutfeld questions Covid diagnosis
July 23, 2022 | Kevin Haggerty

Throughout President Joe Biden’s tenure, issues surrounding transparency have only further heightened the belief that there is cause for concern in the executive branch and, now that the gaffetastic president has been waylaid by the coronavirus, Fox News host Greg Gutfeld contended some form of cover-up may be at play.

Biden’s approval keeps hitting new lows and with the Democrats’ agenda hinging on success during the midterm elections, bolstering the party’s favorability is paramount ahead of November. Understanding that, Gutfeld argued on Friday’s edition of “The Five” that he has no reason to doubt the president actually has COVID, but he’s suspicious of the “when” of the commander-in-chief’s diagnosis.

Gutfeld carried on about his suspicions and said, “I mean, first you had that wacko cancer gaffe from two days ago, right? In which the media rushed to the defense: ‘Oh, no, he had skin cancer.’ That’s not what we’re talking about. We’re talking about the fact that he said he got cancer from oil, and it made no sense. But now you have polling that shows that he’s less popular than getting punched in the face.”

“So there could be a reason for a lot of this, that they’re just trying to hide him,” the Fox News host argued of the strategy employed during Biden’s presidential campaign, “because that’s the only thing that works and perhaps maybe to generate some sympathy next week, they’re going to say you know, ‘he has fibroids’ because, as you know, men can get pregnant.”

Gutfeld’s joke about woke ideologues aside, a recent report from fellow Fox News host Tucker Carlson detailed that Biden was allegedly medicating to get through public appearances, “Well, it turned out, we learned later, his staff, supervised by Dr. Jill, his wife, was giving him pills before every public appearance, checking the time and at a certain hour, giving him a dose of something.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07/23/doc-says-biden-holds-up-his-plate-like-a-toddler-to-show-he-ate-gutfeld-questions-covid-diagnosis-1264924/
Support the USO

Offline corbe

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2022, 07:52:23 pm »

Offline niobe527

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2022, 10:20:13 am »
Can you imagine Biden ad-libbing to the Press with Covid Fog?  They'd have to put him in assisted living after that.
he's already in assisted living. he needs an Alzheimer's unit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2022, 12:11:38 am »
I'll pick both for 10 dollars,Gene!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2022, 12:13:37 am »

@DefiantMassRINO

Well,since he couldn't possibly do any worse if he tried,there is a 50/50 chance he would do better than he usually does. After all,he's got no place to go but up.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2022, 12:14:59 am »
I'll pick both for 10 dollars,Gene!

@sneakypete I'm willing to bet the Joe never had COVID and that his 'illness' was nothing more than a ploy to promote Paxlovid!

Biden's COVID symptoms are 'almost completely resolved,' White House physician says

President Biden’s COVID-19 symptoms have now "almost completely resolved," White House physician Dr. Kevin O’Connor said Monday.

The president first tested positive for COVID-19 last Thursday.

"President Biden completed his fourth full day of PAXLOVID last night. His symptoms have now almost completely resolved," O’Connor said Monday. "When questioned, at this point he only notes some residual nasal congestion and minimal hoarseness.".............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-covid-symptoms-almost-completely-resolved-white-house-physician-says

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2022, 12:23:37 am »
Nothing new about that.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2022, 12:28:30 am »
Spewing Phlegm...

That's a great name for an alt-rock band. Jussayin.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2022, 12:38:21 am »
Spewing Phlegm...

That's a great name for an alt-rock band. Jussayin.

They'd have to come up with some coin to buy that from me.  It's mine.  It is good, though.  Maybe a little past its time, because that's Sex Pistols era.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: