Author Topic: Dad shot dead in road-rage attack after splashing windshield fluid on BMW  (Read 402 times)

Offline Kamaji

Dad shot dead in road-rage attack after splashing windshield fluid on BMW

By Snejana Farberov
July 21, 2022

An Oregon father of two was gunned down in a suspected road-rage incident last week after he accidentally splashed windshield wiper fluid on a passing BMW, according to his partner.

Dennis Anderson, 45, and Brandy Goldsbury, 46, were traveling from the beach in Lincoln City on the Oregon coast back to their home in Tigard around 8:30 p.m. July 13 when they spotted a black BMW 3 Series trying to pass them, according to reporting in The Oregonian.

Goldsbury told the paper that her partner sprayed wiper fluid on the windshield of their car, and that some of the liquid may have landed on the BMW.

“I was just like, ‘Ignore him, he’s just having a bad day,'” she recalled telling Anderson of the other motorist.

The BMW sped away, but a few miles later, at a rest area near Otis, Goldsbury said, she and her partner spotted the same car parked on the side of the road.

“And then it would go into oncoming traffic and kind of swerve towards us, like trying to push us to the side of the forest,” she recalled.

After several apparent attempts to drive Anderson off the road, Goldsbury said, she told him to pull over and call 911 for help, which he did as he got out of the vehicle.

That is when, Goldsbury said, the driver of the BMW stopped parallel to them and opened fire on their car.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/07/21/dad-shot-dead-after-splashing-windshield-fluid-on-bmw/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The Oregon State Police, which is investigating the fatal shooting, said the suspected gunman is a short man in his early 20s with a medium build and dark hair.

:pondering: apparently the shooter was transparent accept for his hair, just think how many tips the police will get with that description. I'm gonna put my money on him being a member of the segment of the population that always reacts violently when they feels dey bin dizrepekted.

Offline Kamaji

The Oregon State Police, which is investigating the fatal shooting, said the suspected gunman is a short man in his early 20s with a medium build and dark hair.

:pondering: apparently the shooter was transparent accept for his hair, just think how many tips the police will get with that description. I'm gonna put my money on him being a member of the segment of the population that always reacts violently when they feels dey bin dizrepekted.

Most likely.