Author Topic: Biden tests positive for Covid  (Read 13382 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Biden tests positive for Covid
« Reply #225 on: July 31, 2022, 11:49:47 pm »
@roamer_1

China still has plenty of money to buy farm land with,even after paying bribes to the DNC to allow them to do it.

In fact,if they DON'T gobble up a lot of farm land somewhere,they are in trouble because they can't feed the people they have now.

@sneakypete

That ain't what's happening here... This is folks coming out of the cities paying 3x what the land is worth. Speculators are buying large tracts... Ranch land close in... And cutting it up. Busting em up into 5 and 10 acre gentleman 'farms' ... Roads and services, and cutting a fat hog on all the city folks trying to get out.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #226 on: July 31, 2022, 11:52:32 pm »
Now we got a kinda cowboy hobo village going on. Everybody is losing their leases due to land sales... And no way to buy because the market is inflated. Currently there's a family of six with 4 dogs living in a fifth wheel in the upper pasture behind the barn. With 4 horses.

Before them (and kinda during) there was another camped out in the creek bottom - Family of 4 in a 24' tandem camper with two horses and three dogs.

All of them were there along with all ourn for the 4th...

We already have the barn stuffed full of hay just trying to keep everyone fed.

Hoping to get everyone out of there for winter, but there's another 5th wheel and 4-horse trailer coming in next weekend.  :shrug:

8888crybaby  Many people are in bad shape.  I am so sorry to hear of so many struggling.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #227 on: July 31, 2022, 11:55:24 pm »
We have a different problem down here.  Big time heat wave and massive drought.  No hay to be put up.

Continued prayers for rain for TX.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #228 on: August 01, 2022, 12:05:35 am »
8888crybaby  Many people are in bad shape.  I am so sorry to hear of so many struggling.

It's a crying shame. But we are seeing more of it than most I suppose, what with our place winding down. Most places that are under full operation could not spare the room.

It's dang hard to lose an acreage. Just folding our place up from the leased land we used to operate was disastrous - in a planned execution over years - These folks got a 90 day notice and that's all.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #229 on: August 01, 2022, 12:19:22 am »
It's a crying shame. But we are seeing more of it than most I suppose, what with our place winding down. Most places that are under full operation could not spare the room.

It's dang hard to lose an acreage. Just folding our place up from the leased land we used to operate was disastrous - in a planned execution over years - These folks got a 90 day notice and that's all.

That's horrible.  Praying that somehow these families will recover. Prayers up for you and yours as well @roamer_1

Offline corbe

« Reply #230 on: August 01, 2022, 12:27:30 am »
   What depresses the F* out of me is our best shot of putting a brake on the last two years of bidet or any dem shenanigans is McConnell and McCarthy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #231 on: August 01, 2022, 12:31:07 am »
   What depresses the F* out of me is our best shot of putting a brake on the last two years of bidet or any dem shenanigans is McConnell and McCarthy.

Nothing will change till they are gone - without successor.

Conservatives need to ascend or all is lost anyway.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #232 on: August 01, 2022, 12:35:34 am »

You are right, the GOP may win some seats and may even hold a majority this November, but it is absolutely meaningless without good, conservative leadership.

It is truly hard to be optimistic.

Pray. Pray that the evil that has a stranglehold on this country stops.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #233 on: August 01, 2022, 12:38:39 am »
Nothing will change till they are gone - without successor.

Conservatives need to ascend or all is lost anyway.

It may be too late @roamer_1   I just don't know anymore.  Pray.

Offline corbe

« Reply #234 on: August 01, 2022, 12:49:06 am »
   I'm not really a praying Man @libertybele but I suspect it's going to get much worse before it gets any better and I have been preparing as much as I can for the last 18 months.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #235 on: August 01, 2022, 01:18:19 am »
   I'm not really a praying Man @libertybele but I suspect it's going to get much worse before it gets any better and I have been preparing as much as I can for the last 18 months.

That's fine to each his own. I suspect that you are correct @corbe I don't think things are going to get much better.  We have prepared for years, primarily dodging hurricanes.  When the pandemic hit and we couldn't go into the banks, paper towels and toilet paper were no where to be found and well, you know the rest of the story.... we continue to prepare as best we can as well. The future looks pretty dismal and it is difficult to prepare for the unknown.  I certainly never anticipated a stolen election, a pandemic, skyrocketing prices, a defunct president and a clown for a VP.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #236 on: August 01, 2022, 01:52:32 am »
You are right, the GOP may win some seats and may even hold a majority this November, but it is absolutely meaningless without good, conservative leadership.

It is truly hard to be optimistic.

Pray. Pray that the evil that has a stranglehold on this country stops.

@libertybele

True,and the one thing we must be certain to do is make sure Rude Orange Man isn't the Presidential candidate again.

What we need is a RINO candidate who is polite and submissive to the DNC,so our leftist masters don't get mad and punish us.

WARNING! There MIGHT be slight traces of sarcasm in the above post!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #237 on: August 01, 2022, 02:13:04 am »

Applying the brakes is not enough, repeal, repeal, repeal and lock the doors so this nonsense cannot happen again

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #238 on: August 01, 2022, 03:32:53 pm »
For the fourth day in a row, Joe Biden has NO PUBLIC EVENTS on his schedule. I would say he must be deathly ill, but he rarely has public events on the schedule even when he doesn't have the 'rona.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #239 on: August 01, 2022, 03:48:28 pm »
Applying the brakes is not enough, repeal, repeal, repeal and lock the doors so this nonsense cannot happen again

The only thing that will put a stop to this is first to block the Fed from printing any more money.  Then the government needs to collect $2 trillion in cash, dump it out on the Mall in DC, and then douse it with napalm.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #240 on: August 01, 2022, 06:03:12 pm »
Biden continues to test positive for COVID-19 in ‘rebound’ case
NY Post, August 1, 2022 1:43pm  Updated

President Biden once again tested positive for COVID-19 Monday, 10 days after initially contracting the virus, according to a note from the president’s doctor, who added that the commander-in-chief “continues to feel well.”

Biden, 79, will continue to abide by “strict isolation measures,” Dr. Kevin O’Connor wrote in the letter released by the White House.

“The President continues to feel well as he starts his week. Given his rebound positivity which we reported Saturday, we continued daily monitoring,” said O’Connor, who added that the president returned a positive antigen test earlier in the day.

The president — who has received four shots of Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine — initially tested positive for COVID-19 on July 21, when he began quarantining and started a regimen of the antiviral drug Paxlovid.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/01/biden-continues-to-test-positive-for-covid-in-rebound-case/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #241 on: August 01, 2022, 09:46:32 pm »
I am guessing he needs 5 more of those shots.

Hell,give him 10 more,since the first two rounds did him no good!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #242 on: August 05, 2022, 03:03:02 pm »
Katie Pavlich
@KatiePavlich
It's day 6 of Biden testing positive for COVID, with symptoms, after a relapse case and yet, the White House still refuses to make his doctor available for direct questioning from reporters.
2:56 PM · Aug 4, 2022·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #243 on: August 05, 2022, 05:37:46 pm »
Katie Pavlich
@KatiePavlich
It's day 6 of Biden testing positive for COVID, with symptoms, after a relapse case and yet, the White House still refuses to make his doctor available for direct questioning from reporters.
2:56 PM · Aug 4, 2022·

@mountaineer

Ifn ah didun no betta,ah might spect dat dere may be sumptin fishie bout dis!