Author Topic: Biden tests positive for Covid  (Read 13385 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Biden tests positive for Covid
« Reply #200 on: July 31, 2022, 07:02:20 pm »
But my “horses” did tell me that it’s palatable when mixed in a smoothie with lots of blueberries. They did tell me that.  :whistle:

They told me it floats in beer and won't mix in, no matter what you do.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #201 on: July 31, 2022, 07:04:18 pm »
YES! the apple flavored tastes like ass, but with a hint of apple. Which is undeniably 'better'.  :whistle:

If you squeeze some into a tablespoon and cover it with honey, you can hardly taste the 'ass'.  Highly recommend.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #202 on: July 31, 2022, 07:05:45 pm »
Most of us realized that these vaccines lower your natural immunity and also were smart enough not to get the jab in the first place.

They kept telling us to follow the science.  So we did.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #203 on: July 31, 2022, 07:05:45 pm »
If you squeeze some into a tablespoon and cover it with honey, you can hardly taste the 'ass'.  Highly recommend.

Ok ... so far the winner is clearly honey!  Thanks for the tip @Hoodat  Hopefully the needs will never arise.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #204 on: July 31, 2022, 07:06:01 pm »

Did your horse tell you that?

Mighty smart horse, that one.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #205 on: July 31, 2022, 07:06:17 pm »
They kept telling us to follow the science.  So we did.

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #206 on: July 31, 2022, 07:06:48 pm »

Mighty smart horse, that one.

C'mon; everyone knows that even the dumbest horse is smarter than the smartest politician!!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #207 on: July 31, 2022, 07:07:16 pm »

No, but he showed me.  It's tricky though trying to hold the spoon with a hoof.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #208 on: July 31, 2022, 07:08:32 pm »
C'mon; everyone knows that even the dumbest horse is smarter than the smartest politician!!

True enough. I would rather vote for the horse in most cases (sans Little Boots reference)

Online roamer_1

« Reply #209 on: July 31, 2022, 07:11:18 pm »
Ok ... so far the winner is clearly honey!  Thanks for the tip @Hoodat  Hopefully the needs will never arise.

Worry it into apple or strawberry flavored yogurt. Can't even tell it's there... but for the slight hint of ass.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #210 on: July 31, 2022, 07:12:30 pm »
No, but he showed me.  It's tricky though trying to hold the spoon with a hoof.

Yup. No tellin what a horse will learn ya.  :beer:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #211 on: July 31, 2022, 07:20:57 pm »
I checked last time I was in Tractor Supply Co., plenty of apple flavored paste available. However, a sign clearly displayed that it was not for human consumption.
As I recall, our Tractor Supply had it semi-locked up, but I got it at Rural King, no problem.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

« Reply #212 on: July 31, 2022, 07:25:44 pm »
As I recall, our Tractor Supply had it semi-locked up, but I got it at Rural King, no problem.

I'm jealous.

We've got neither one.
Never once set my foot in a Tractor Supply or a Rural King.

Online corbe

« Reply #213 on: July 31, 2022, 07:26:01 pm »
   Obviously @debrawiest raises descendants of Mr. Ed.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #214 on: July 31, 2022, 08:59:29 pm »
Most of us realized that these vaccines lower your natural immunity and also were smart enough not to get the jab in the first place.

@libertybele

During the first scare,some of us had no other options if we sought medical care for anything else,or wanted to go into some buildings.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline berdie

« Reply #215 on: July 31, 2022, 09:44:41 pm »
   Obviously @debrawiest raises descendants of Mr. Ed.

You beat me! Of course, of course. :laugh:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #216 on: July 31, 2022, 10:21:53 pm »
All we use is the paste... We had a case of it laying around before this whole thing started.

I didn't have a case, just 7 tubes IIRC,  still have 4 even with the doctoring I've done on myself and my dogs.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #217 on: July 31, 2022, 10:26:37 pm »
I didn't have a case, just 7 tubes IIRC,  still have 4 even with the doctoring I've done on myself and my dogs.

There was still 2 horses, two ponies, and five (i think) minis down at Ma's, not counting the dogs... which we are quickly running out of... Since then the horses moved on, and the ponies too. Ma is cutting back. I reckon the minis will die there though.

Anyway, at the time, having a case laying around was not a lot.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 10:28:59 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #218 on: July 31, 2022, 10:38:34 pm »
There was still 2 horses, two ponies, and five (i think) minis down at Ma's, not counting the dogs... which we are quickly running out of... Since then the horses moved on, and the ponies too. Ma is cutting back. I reckon the minis will die there though.

Anyway, at the time, having a case laying around was not a lot.

Yeah! I get that.  Mine was left over from when we still kept horses (Before everybody went to riding four wheelers.)

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #219 on: July 31, 2022, 10:45:41 pm »
Yeah! I get that.  Mine was left over from when we still kept horses (Before everybody went to riding four wheelers.)

Now we got a kinda cowboy hobo village going on. Everybody is losing their leases due to land sales... And no way to buy because the market is inflated. Currently there's a family of six with 4 dogs living in a fifth wheel in the upper pasture behind the barn. With 4 horses.

Before them (and kinda during) there was another camped out in the creek bottom - Family of 4 in a 24' tandem camper with two horses and three dogs.

All of them were there along with all ourn for the 4th...

We already have the barn stuffed full of hay just trying to keep everyone fed.

Hoping to get everyone out of there for winter, but there's another 5th wheel and 4-horse trailer coming in next weekend.  :shrug:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #220 on: July 31, 2022, 10:52:43 pm »
Now we got a kinda cowboy hobo village going on. Everybody is losing their leases due to land sales... And no way to buy because the market is inflated. Currently there's a family of six with 4 dogs living in a fifth wheel in the upper pasture behind the barn. With 4 horses.

Before them (and kinda during) there was another camped out in the creek bottom - Family of 4 in a 24' tandem camper with two horses and three dogs.

All of them were there along with all ourn for the 4th...

We already have the barn stuffed full of hay just trying to keep everyone fed.

Hoping to get everyone out of there for winter, but there's another 5th wheel and 4-horse trailer coming in next weekend.  :shrug:

We have a different problem down here.  Big time heat wave and massive drought.  No hay to be put up.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #221 on: July 31, 2022, 11:03:52 pm »
We have a different problem down here.  Big time heat wave and massive drought.  No hay to be put up.

We had an excellent first, and a dang good second (and that's all we get up here).
But folks are getting forced off and no where to go. Many would head down toward y'all... But with OK and TX drought stricken and KS, MO not much better, there ain't much of no where to go. The feller living there now has 200k in his pocket and can't buy... They are waiting around looking for an option in the west, but look like they are heading for Penn. The feller that's already gone is on his way to WI.

The guy coming just got kicked off and don;t have a clue where he can go.
It's a dang crying shame. Lease buy-outs have a boilerplate eviction notice for if the land changes hands... That's what's going on. The kids of the feller that's there now have never known any but the 250 acre spread they were raised on.

And how do you move a barn full of critters in 90 days.?
 So they wind up at our place and the like... pared down as best they can... But still a long way to go. Selling horses and getting rid of beloved dogs ain't an overnight proposition.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #222 on: July 31, 2022, 11:09:55 pm »

We had an excellent first, and a dang good second (and that's all we get up here).
But folks are getting forced off and no where to go. Many would head down toward y'all... But with OK and TX drought stricken and KS, MO not much better, there ain't much of no where to go. The feller living there now has 200k in his pocket and can't buy... They are waiting around looking for an option in the west, but look like they are heading for Penn. The feller that's already gone is on his way to WI.

The guy coming just got kicked off and don;t have a clue where he can go.
It's a dang crying shame. Lease buy-outs have a boilerplate eviction notice for if the land changes hands... That's what's going on. The kids of the feller that's there now have never known any but the 250 acre spread they were raised on.

And how do you move a barn full of critters in 90 days.?
 So they wind up at our place and the like... pared down as best they can... But still a long way to go. Selling horses and getting rid of beloved dogs ain't an overnight proposition.

**nononono*

Wish I had something to offer ya but I don't.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #223 on: July 31, 2022, 11:12:25 pm »
**nononono*

Wish I had something to offer ya but I don't.

Yep. I know it.

But real estate is looking to crash.... Might could be it would save some of em up here.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #224 on: July 31, 2022, 11:37:47 pm »
Yep. I know it.

But real estate is looking to crash.... Might could be it would save some of em up here.

@roamer_1

China still has plenty of money to buy farm land with,even after paying bribes to the DNC to allow them to do it.

In fact,if they DON'T gobble up a lot of farm land somewhere,they are in trouble because they can't feed the people they have now.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!