Author Topic: Biden tests positive for Covid  (Read 13318 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Biden tests positive for Covid
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2022, 07:25:20 pm »
Jimmy Failla
@jimmyfailla

Sad to hear Joe Biden has covid. But on the plus side this is the first positive result of his Presidency.

10:30 AM · Jul 21, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2022, 07:30:44 pm »
Jimmy Failla
@jimmyfailla

Sad to hear Joe Biden has covid. But on the plus side this is the first positive result of his Presidency.

10:30 AM · Jul 21, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
:rolling:
Ok, that is funny.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2022, 07:31:00 pm »
Catturd
@catturd2

Democrats yesterday … what can we do to get the embarrassing world laughingstock basement dummy to just go away for a few weeks? 🤔

2:03 PM · Jul 21, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2022, 07:32:36 pm »
As tyrannical as the dems were, conservatives need to press for contact tracing, and demand a quarantine for anyone exposed to Biden during the infectious period.  Remind everyone of how ridiculous the past two years have been.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2022, 07:33:08 pm »
As tyrannical as the dems were, conservatives need to press for contact tracing, and demand a quarantine for anyone exposed to Biden during the infectious period.  Remind everyone of how ridiculous the past two years have been.

Yup.  Sauce for the goose should be sauce for the gander.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2022, 07:36:44 pm »
Catturd
@catturd2

Democrats yesterday … what can we do to get the embarrassing world laughingstock basement dummy to just go away for a few weeks? 🤔

2:03 PM · Jul 21, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
BINGO! just what I was thinking
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2022, 07:43:03 pm »
BINGO! just what I was thinking

Me, too @240B

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2022, 07:49:23 pm »

Me, too @240B
They are playing for time. The last thing "the cabal" wants is to have demented Biden answering questions about all the crazy shit he said and did while on his "diplomatic mission". Biden is an international joke. Wonder how long they are going to 'basement' him. Several weeks at least.

But, even in his basement he will still be signing all of Soros' plans. Ruth Bader Ginsburg style.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 07:50:41 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2022, 08:17:17 pm »
 :facepalm2:

"Where exactly was the president infected?"   KARINE JEAN-PIERRE: "I don't think that matters"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1550188818980020226

« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 08:18:10 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online corbe

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2022, 08:38:35 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2022, 08:39:40 pm »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2022, 09:20:02 pm »
Joe Biden did not kill himself.

Hunter is scared. He is running scared. He is a paranoid freak ... and he is correct in his assessment.
It is not paranoid, if every government around the world wants to kill you.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2022, 09:44:28 pm »
You're just a 'Pony Soldier'! (some kind of reference from 1950) I will "beat you up" behind the schoolyard.
You want to do 'push ups'? Let's go ...

This is the American President

« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 09:45:23 pm by 240B »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2022, 09:50:46 pm »
Corn-Pop was a 'Bad Dude' and he ran with a 'bad crowd'. I hit him with a chain and he ran away.
Biden in his mid twenties, fought off a teenage Black guy with a chain.
The only reason Corn-Pop showed up is because he heard there was a rich White guy perving on children at the pool.

They (the children in the pool) used to rub my legs, says Biden, President of the United States.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2022, 09:57:42 pm »
“Kamala Will be President before the Midterms”

The Post & Email 7/21/2022

In a tweet late Thursday morning, former Trump White House advisor Dr. Sebastian Gorka, Ph.D., predicted that “based upon the information I just received,” Vice President Kamala Harris “will be President before the midterms,” which take place November 8, 2022.

Also on Thursday morning, the White House Joe Biden tested “positive” for COVID-19 after a “negative” result on Tuesday.

“This morning, President Biden tested positive for COVID-19,” the statement begins. “He is fully vaccinated and twice boosted and experiencing very mild symptoms. He has begun taking Paxlovid. Consistent with CDC guidelines, he will isolate at the White House and will continue to carry out all of his duties fully during that time.”

According to the in May, there is a possibility of “” after taking Paxlovid, but “Paxlovid continues to be recommended for early-stage treatment of mild to moderate COVID-19 among persons at high risk for progression to severe disease.”

Some on Twitter reacted to the news of Biden’s test by stating the fact that on this day one year ago, Biden the American public in a townhall with CNN’s Don Lemon, “You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,” while at the same time saying, “Get vaccinated. If you’re vaccinated, even if you do catch the ‘virus,’ quote, unquote — like people talk about it in normal terms — you’re in overwhelm- — not many people do. If you do, you’re not likely to get sick. You’re probably going to be symptomless. You’re not going to be in a position where you — where your life is in danger.”

Last September, as he mandated the “vaccine” for all U.S. service members, Biden ongoing transmission of the virus to be “a pandemic of the unvaccinated.”

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/07/21/gorka-kamala-will-be-president-before-the-midterms/

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2022, 10:06:24 pm »
His loving wife is there for him.

Oh, never mind.
Kate Bennett
@KateBennett_DC.
 @FLOTUS and @POTUS will isolate away from each other for the next few foreseeable days.
Jill Biden will travel later this afternoon to Wilmington, Delaware, and President Biden will remain at the White House, @MichaelLaRosa46 confirms.
11:00 AM · Jul 21, 2022

Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
Jill Biden still going to Delaware this weekend, leaving Joe at the White House by himself
11:01 AM · Jul 21, 2022·
When my husband had Covid in January, I was by his side, taking care of him. What was I thinking?!?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2022, 10:27:13 pm »
Is it possible Traitor Joe had a heartache or stroked out or something and now the Weekend at Biden's treatment started?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2022, 10:27:56 pm »
WH Immediately Tries to Stifle Questions Surrounding Biden's Illness
By Nick Arama | Jul 21, 2022 6:15 PM ET

Joe Biden was asked on Wednesday what was he doing to deal with the rising COVID cases, and what his plan was.

Biden said he would tell people that they should be “getting vaccinated.”

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1550145378682544129

But getting vaccinated didn’t prevent him from getting COVID. According to the White House, he was diagnosed with COVID on Thursday.

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked questions about his illness, but she wasn’t giving clear answers. They had the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator, Dr. Ashish Jha there to assist, but not Biden’s physician, Dr. Kevin O’Connor, the person who is caring for him.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/07/21/wh-immediately-tries-to-stifle-questions-surrounding-bidens-illness-n599320
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2022, 10:31:02 pm »
Why hasn't his doctor speaking to the press...instead they send out the Press Sec and the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator...whoever that is....

I don't believe he has covid...if he had it it was last week....
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Hoodat

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2022, 10:38:28 pm »

Mr. Superspreader.

That also explains why the White House agenda has been empty for the last few days.  And they were simply lying about it the whole time.

Last few days?  More like the last 500 days.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2022, 10:42:40 pm »
Mark the date,

The actions to remove Biden and replace has now begun.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2022, 10:54:54 pm »
Eric Matheny 🎙
@EricMMatheny
·
6h
When Trump got COVID CNN hosted a “what if he dies?” Panel. No lie.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2022, 10:59:09 pm »
 :pondering:

Katie Pavlich
@KatiePavlich
·
4h
White House Press Secretary doesn’t want Biden’s personal doctor made available for direct questioning, for some reason.
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2022, 10:59:17 pm »
Mark the date,

The actions to remove Biden and replace has now begun.

I agree.  His dementia has become impossible to hide.  The wheels are turning.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.