Author Topic: David Dorn murder: St. Louis man found guilty in death of retired police captain during night of loo  (Read 287 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 20, 2022 8:22pm EDT
David Dorn murder: St. Louis man found guilty in death of retired police captain during night of looting
Jurors found Stephan Cannon guilty of all counts in the shooting death of retired St. Louis Police Capt. David Dorn
By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

A Missouri jury found Stephan Cannon, the 26-year-old accused of gunning down retired St. Louis Police Capt. David Dorn during a night of looting and rioting in June 2020, guilty on all counts Wednesday.

"Justice has been served," his family told reporters outside the courthouse in videos posted online.

The trial had gone to the jury just hours earlier when the defense rested its case.

Court records show jurors twice asked the court questions before returning the verdict after just over 3 hours of deliberations.

Cannon was charged with first-degree murder, first-degree robbery, first-degree burglary, stealing $750 or more, unlawful possession of a firearm and three counts of armed criminal action – all felonies.

Dorn, 77, was responding to a burglar alarm at a friend’s pawn shop when he encountered a group of looters outside.

Cannon, the man who prosecutors say shot Dorn dead and left him on the sidewalk, was among a half dozen men charged in connection with the incident.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/david-dorn-murder-st-louis-man-found-guilty-death-retired-police-captain-looting
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I’m surprised he was even charged
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy