Author Topic: Border Chief Alejandro Mayorkas Says He Is ‘Aligned’ with Pro-Migrant Advocates  (Read 309 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Border Chief Alejandro Mayorkas Says He Is ‘Aligned’ with Pro-Migrant Advocates

Neil Munro 21 Jul 2022

The nation’s pro-migration border chief says his policies match the pro-migrant goals of immigrants, not the goals set by Congress or the goals preferred by citizens.

“I am, to a great extent, aligned with the expectations” of the immigrant community, the Cuban-born border chief Alejandro Mayorkas told an audience at the Aspen Institute on July 19.

Those expectations “match my ambitions for what we want to do” at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), said Mayorkas, who described himself as a refugee from Cuba.

“They reflect, I think, the president’s ambitions for what our country needs and who we are,” Mayorkas said, echoing his prior claims that Americans must ensure their homeland is a “Nation of Immigrants,” not a nation for citizens.

“It seems like he does not actually want to be the Secretary of Homeland Security, but that he views himself as the champion of illegal aliens getting immigration benefits in the United States,” said Robert Law, the director of the Center for Homeland Security and Immigration, at the America First Policy Institute.

“He’s got the wrong job if that’s what his perspective is,” Law told Breitbart News.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/07/21/border-chief-mayorkas-says-aligned-with-pro-migration-advocates/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

He needs to be impeached ASAP.