Author Topic: WH Response to Why Biden's Schedule Has Been Empty for Two Days Is Pretty Pathetic  (Read 493 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WH Response to Why Biden's Schedule Has Been Empty for Two Days Is Pretty Pathetic
By Nick Arama | Jul 19, 2022 9:30 PM ET

We’ve seen that Joe Biden has to run off to Delaware every weekend to get recharged from his heavy schedule of nap time and calling early lids. Even the NY Times reported on how the White House is having to adjust for Joe Biden’s issues, dealing with his age and incoherence.

But whatever his staff does, it doesn’t prevent the constant gaffes and incoherence every time they let him loose for any event.

Sometimes, the media presses and asks some good questions. They did that on Tuesday, asking why wasn’t there anything on Joe Biden’s public schedule for the past two days. The scramble from first, National Security Council coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby and then, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, to try to cover for Biden was something to behold.

Co-Press Secretary John Kirby says Biden has been “quite busy” the past few days despite having ZERO public events on his schedule. pic.twitter.com/2VlGtHlDU0

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) July 19, 2022

Kirby claimed that just because there weren’t things listed on the public schedule didn’t mean there wasn’t a lot of work going on. Then he passed the buck to explain things to Jean-Pierre. That didn’t go any better.

“What, exactly, has he been doing yesterday and today?” a reporter asked.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/07/19/wh-response-to-why-bidens-schedule-has-been-empty-for-two-days-is-pretty-pathetic-n598143
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The pills "Alice" gives him don't work anymore.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This whole administration, including many Republicans are pathetic.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

The dementia is getting really bad.

Online mountaineer

Busy with doctor visits, pudding, naps, diaper changes, ice cream, naps, watching Lawrence Welk reruns, nap ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Busy with doctor visits, pudding, naps, diaper changes, ice cream, naps, watching Lawrence Welk reruns, nap ...

Champaign music helps his digestion.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Anymore Joe is just a ball of confusion.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Well come on now people! He has a very busy schedule!

There's Nappy Time, Pill Time, Farting Time, Drooling Time, Ice Cream Time, Change the Diapers Time, and his favorite, Hair Sniffing Time!

Don't worry about Joepedo, he keeps busy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
If he goes three, I think the speculation of his medical condition will start to mount.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.