Author Topic: DeSantis Gives Hilarious Answer When Asked Whether He’d Rather Be Stranded With Biden or AOC  (Read 828 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I don’t normally write about this type of story – but this one was just too good to pass up. During an interview, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was asked a very interesting question that perhaps we should all ponder in those moments when we have nothing better to do.

During a Wednesday interview, Florida’s Voice Founder and Editor-in-Chief Brendon Leslie asked DeSantis who he would rather be stuck on a deserted island with: President Joe Biden or Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY). It was probably the most difficult question one could ask a Republican politician in 2022.

DeSantis answered: “I mean, could I just end the misery right now and have my Maker call me back?”

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2022/07/20/gov-ron-desantis-gives-hilarious-answer-when-asked-whether-hed-rather-be-stranded-with-biden-or-aoc-n598789

-------------

Love this guy.

The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

Echoes of Churchill's remark to Lady Astor when she told him that if she was married to him, she'd give him poison.  Churchill responded with if he was married to her, he'd drink it.

Offline libertybele

So now that this question has been thrown out there, my answer is I would rather be stranded on an island with Joe.

He's demented and makes no sense so I wouldn't pay much attention to what he said; it would probably be humorous at times and I'd get a break from the guy when he needed to nap. Also, chances are he wouldn't last too long on a deserted island without his meds.

AOC on the other hand would drive me bonkers with her twisted and whacky logic and I couldn't handle her continual b.s. and drama.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

It really doesn't matter. Either one would mysteriously drown immediately. The worst thing about it is you could not feed the body to the animal. Animals don't usually eat crap.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It really doesn't matter. Either one would mysteriously drown immediately. The worst thing about it is you could not feed the body to the animal. Animals don't usually eat crap.
Not to worry.
The ocean, like the Swamp, is full of scavengers and bottom feeders.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

I don’t normally write about this type of story – but this one was just too good to pass up. During an interview, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was asked a very interesting question that perhaps we should all ponder in those moments when we have nothing better to do.

During a Wednesday interview, Florida’s Voice Founder and Editor-in-Chief Brendon Leslie asked DeSantis who he would rather be stuck on a deserted island with: President Joe Biden or Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY). It was probably the most difficult question one could ask a Republican politician in 2022.

DeSantis answered: “I mean, could I just end the misery right now and have my Maker call me back?”

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2022/07/20/gov-ron-desantis-gives-hilarious-answer-when-asked-whether-hed-rather-be-stranded-with-biden-or-aoc-n598789

-------------

Love this guy.

:thumbsup:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So now that this question has been thrown out there, my answer is I would rather be stranded on an island with Joe.

He's demented and makes no sense so I wouldn't pay much attention to what he said; it would probably be humorous at times and I'd get a break from the guy when he needed to nap. Also, chances are he wouldn't last too long on a deserted island without his meds.

AOC on the other hand would drive me bonkers with her twisted and whacky logic and I couldn't handle her continual b.s. and drama.
Really? The answer is simple, Joe is scrawny, stringy and tough, there is more meat on AOC and it's younger and more tender. You're stranded on a desert island, so I see it as question of survival not conversation and you just may be down to eating long pig to survive :whistle:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 04:06:01 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'd pick AOC and wait for the hormones to catch up to her. I have a naughty mind.  :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'd pick AOC and wait for the hormones to catch up to her. I have a naughty mind.  :cool:

Now that she has been in "Stir" she is reday for you!

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Now that she has been in "Stir" she is reday for you!

:silly:

That captures the whole "woke" zeitgeist perfectly.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ted Cruz at @TPUSA’s #SAS2022: “Inflation is so bad, AOC can’t even afford fake handcuffs”  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1550820258964963332

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ted Cruz at @TPUSA’s #SAS2022: “I'm Ted Cruz, and my pronoun is... kiss my ass!”  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1550819932031549441