Author Topic: New Medical Study Shows COVID Booster Shots May Be Harmful to the Immune System  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Kamaji

New Medical Study Shows COVID Booster Shots May Be Harmful to the Immune System

Katie Pavlich
Jul 20, 2022

A new medical study published by The Lancet, a weekly peer-reviewed general medical journal, shows Wuhan coronavirus booster shots can be harmful to the immune system and can cause adverse effects. The study also shows that after 8 months, a vaccinated person has the same immunity levels against the virus as an unvaccinated individual.

"Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible," the National Institutes of Health published in response to the study.

https://twitter.com/MartyMakary/status/1549726021636734976

"The decrease in immunity can be caused by several factors such as N1-methylpseudouridine, the spike protein, lipid nanoparticles, antibody-dependent enhancement, and the original antigenic stimulus. These clinical alterations may explain the association reported between COVID-19 vaccination and shingles. As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued," an NIH summary of the study continues.

Organ damage, especially among immunocompromised individuals, is also a concern.

Source:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2022/07/20/new-medical-study-shows-covid-booster-shots-actually-cause-damage-n2610531

Offline Kamaji

I guess the Lancet is now going to get "cancelled" for publishing disinformation, eh?

Online mountaineer

This comes as a complete shock.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

I, for one, am thinking about getting copies of the study and handing them out to any Karen who whinges about the boosters.  Just to rub their stinking noses in "the science" of it.

Online corbe

The Lawyers will figure out a way to sue em and/or get a federal bailout.  Covid lawyer commercials will replace the asbestos and car wreck lawyer commercials, combined, within a year, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

Funny how the 'tinfoil hatters' had this figured out more than a year ago...  :whistle:

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
You don't say?

:2popcorn:
Let it burn.

Online corbe

I was having doubts the last time I got vaccinated in 71, but it was compulsory.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Maybe the immunosuppressive agent that they put in the shot may have something to do with it?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Funny how the 'tinfoil hatters' had this figured out more than a year ago...  :whistle:

Exactly!  888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I had read information to that effect months ago.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Precisely!  :beer:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

And then there's this:
No, mRNA Covid vaccines do not offer long-term protection from serious illness
Data from the Dutch government show the opposite - after seven months they substantially RAISE the risk of hospitalization and intensive care
Alex Berenson
4 hr ago

mRNA vaccine advocates have one final defense against the failure of their billion-person experiment.

Okay, the shots won’t stop you from getting Covid. Or spreading it. Or having symptoms.

But they will stop you from getting very sick, and that protection lasts long after they stop working against infection.

Only it doesn’t.

Not against Omicron, anyway. And Omicron is only variant that matters now, since it’s the only variant that exists now.

An official government report from the Netherlands earlier this month has the truth.  ...
Alex Berenson

Offline Kamaji

And then there's this:Alex Berenson

Interesting.  The link contains a link back to the original study report.  Probably best to grab a copy before it gets memory-holed. 

Online mountaineer

Mr. M stopped in his former workplace to visit with a friend. She's a healthy 61 y/o, walks 6 days a week, averaging at least five miles a day. But since she got the second vaccine, she's had lung and other issues (first a cloudiness appeared on the x-ray, now "nodules," for which the doctors are doing nothing). The only reason she got vaxed was so she could visit her mother at the retirement home. Now she feels like she's dying.