Author Topic: Meghan Markle acted like ‘a princess’ while dining at NYC restaurant with Prince Harry  (Read 2997 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@jafo2010

That's just being petty. You obviously never saw her in the tv series about law she acted in. She really is a good actress. You and others,including me,may consider her to be a Gold Digger with a massive ego/sense of self-importance,but that has nothing to do with her acting ability.

Plus the fact that Harry is a true Soy Boi.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

That was the one that stunned me. He is handsome,a war hero,insanely wealthy,and of Royal Blood. He literally had his pick of women,and he managed to get P-whipped by a Hollyweird actress who now leads him around by the nose?

Makes no sense at all.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
sneakypete, I assume your comment about her being a good actress was sarcasm.  I saw her in a movie, most unremarkable.  Don't recall the title, don't even recall the plot.  And it was only a month ago or so.  I sat there and thought, what the hell was Harry smoking at the time?

Planet with 4 billion women and he ends up with her.  I don't get it.  He gave up his role with the monarchy to live a life with a commoner?  An unknown actress from a questionable working class family?  It just doesn't compute.

For the monarchy, I believe they are better off if he just disappears into American nothingness.  He was far enough removed from the lineage to become king, he was completely inconsequential.  He is irrelevant, and he can't stand it.  And he is not the meal ticket she was hoping for, so they end up in splitsville.  Just a matter of time, and he ends up crawling back to Britain with his tail between his legs, or crawling into a bottle.  One or the other.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

I don't know about that. Didn't he go to war with an infantry outfit,and even do some sniping?

Sure,she carries his stones around in her handbag these days,but that wasn't always the case.

BTW,I can't remember. Do they have any children?

If they don't,there is still time for him to come to his senses.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
More of a Wallis Simpson than a Grace Kelly

Precisely!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Kamaji

More of a Wallis Simpson than a Grace Kelly

Absolutely like a Wallis Simpson.