Author Topic: Meghan Markle acted like ‘a princess’ while dining at NYC restaurant with Prince Harry  (Read 2998 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Meghan Markle acted like ‘a princess’ while dining at NYC restaurant with Prince Harry

By Leah Bitsky and Ian Mohr

July 19, 2022 | 11:13am

Meghan Markle may not be royalty in the US, but she acted like “a princess” while dining at hip eatery Locanda Verde with Prince Harry Monday night, a spy said.

“[She] asked the people at Locanda Verde to have the entire inner outdoor courtyard – which seats 50 – for herself and four people, including Prince Harry,” a source told Page Six.

“The owners told her it had been reserved for a birthday party for 15 people and refused to bounce the party out of the space … they told her she’d need to sit inside, which she did.”

The source noted that while there was “lots and lots of security all throughout the restaurant,” the Duke and Duchess of Sussex weren’t in a private room. “[They were] seated in the middle of the busy restaurant,” the eyewitness shared.

We’re told that other patrons dining at the NYC hotspot that evening were informed by the Sussexes’ security team that they would be “asked to leave” if they tried to snap any photos of the royal pair.

Reps for the restaurant and Markle did not comment on her seating request. However, another source told us that Markle’s team only “requested a specific table in the dining room.”

Harry and Meghan ate at Tribeca’s Locanda Verde Monday night.

more
https://pagesix.com/2022/07/19/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-dine-at-nyc-italian-restaurant/?_ga=2.188424879.602928736.1658321394-813274197.1658321394
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Forget princess, she's acting like a queen bee.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Manahattan and the Hamptons are flush with princesses during Summer because so many royal pains in the asses live, visit, and vacation there.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"We’re told that other patrons dining at the NYC hotspot that evening were informed by the Sussexes’ security team that they would be “asked to leave” if they tried to snap any photos of the royal pair."

I'd have "politely" told them to shove it.  "You're not in Britain and people in public in the USA have no expectation of privacy."

Not that I would have given a damn about them other than the disruption they were causing.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She IS  a Princess,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Every time I hear about these two I feel slimy and in need of a shower.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

@sneakypete who in the heck cares? She thinks she is above everyone else. Wrong!  She is no better than you or I. She to me is trash.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Technically because she is married to a prince, but in my book all she is is a douchess.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Forget princess, she's acting like a queen bee gold digger.

Fixed.  :cool:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete who in the heck cares? She thinks she is above everyone else. Wrong!  She is no better than you or I. She to me is trash.

@libertybele

It seems to me that you do,for one. I honestly don't give a rabid rats ass. Nothing she has to say or do is going to effect me. She is nothing more than a talented actress that managed to marry into Royalty. She may think this makes her special,but it is no longer the 1600's. Being married to an English Prince might have been a big deal a century or two ago,but these days outside of places like London and NYC where people worship people with more money who get more media attention than them,in most places she won't get to break into line at an ice cream parlor.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Fixed.  :cool:

@txradioguy

That's not acting,and it's only one small step up from being a street-walker.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?

She cannot use the title Princess Meghan. She can only use the title Princess Henry.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She cannot use the title Princess Meghan. She can only use the title Princess Henry.

@LilLamb

Sounds weird,but I will take your word for it.

I know very little about these people,and don't really care to learn much more.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

That's not acting,and it's only one small step up from being a street-walker.

@sneakypete she may be closer to that than you think she before she got her hooks into Prince Harry she was an actress in Hollywood.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete she may be closer to that than you think she before she got her hooks into Prince Harry she was an actress in Hollywood.

@txradioguy

I know. I have seen her on a couple of series on the web,and she really is a pretty good actress.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
We fought a war to be free of these dirtbag monarchists.  The infatuation with these people never made sense to me.  She is a commoner, and a lowly American in the eyes of the Brits.  She has zero status, and her husband gave up any claim to his royal status.  How dumb is that?

Believe me, they end in divorce before too many years go by.  He will not be able to make it in life without the free ride status on being a part of the monarchy.

Frankly, I consider the two of them nothing more than a nuisance.  Much ado about nothing with these two!!!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@LilLamb

Sounds weird,but I will take your word for it.

I know very little about these people,and don't really care to learn much more.

Yes, it's weird but it's meant to be a major insult to the former "Princess" dealt personally by the back of the hand of the Queen of England.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes, it's weird but it's meant to be a major insult to the former "Princess" dealt personally by the back of the hand of the Queen of England.

@Cyber Liberty

I make no claim as to knowing her personally,but I seriously doubt it is possible to insult her.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

I make no claim as to knowing her personally,but I seriously doubt it is possible to insult her.

I would not bet against you on that, @sneakypete!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Princess?

More like the HRH Duchess of Strumpet.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline The_Reader_David

Actually, no.  Were she a princess she would bear the title Her Royal Highness, and be appropriately addressed as "Your Highness".  She is the Duchess of Sussex, and as such would be addressed as "Your Grace."  (The appropriate term of address for dukes, duchesses and bishops.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Actually, no.  Were she a princess she would bear the title Her Royal Highness, and be appropriately addressed as "Your Highness".  She is the Duchess of Sussex, and as such would be addressed as "Your Grace."  (The appropriate term of address for dukes, duchesses and bishops.)

@The_Reader_David

I can't speak for anyone else,but *I* definitely have other names for "Bishops".

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
More of a Wallis Simpson than a Grace Kelly
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
And while Grace Kelly was an A lister actress and adored by all through much of the world, C lister Meghan Markle who no one ever heard of and could never name a single film she was ever in does not measure up to the dirt that would have scraped against the sole of Grace Kelly's shoe.  That's right, she was as low as dirt in the Hollyweird hierarchy.

She is a legend and a princess in her own mind, and perhaps that fool she calls her husband.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And while Grace Kelly was an A lister actress and adored by all through much of the world, C lister Meghan Markle who no one ever heard of and could never name a single film she was ever in does not measure up to the dirt that would have scraped against the sole of Grace Kelly's shoe.  That's right, she was as low as dirt in the Hollyweird hierarchy.

She is a legend and a princess in her own mind, and perhaps that fool she calls her husband.

@jafo2010

That's just being petty. You obviously never saw her in the tv series about law she acted in. She really is a good actress. You and others,including me,may consider her to be a Gold Digger with a massive ego/sense of self-importance,but that has nothing to do with her acting ability.