Author Topic: Buttigieg spars with lawmaker suggesting invocation of 25th Amendment for Biden  (Read 373 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buttigieg spars with lawmaker suggesting invocation of 25th Amendment for Biden
by Cami Mondeaux, Breaking News Reporter |
 | July 20, 2022 08:25 AM

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg sparred with a GOP lawmaker during a House hearing after the Republican asked whether the Cabinet has considered removing President Joe Biden via the 25th Amendment due to questions about his cognitive health.

The House Transportation Committee met for hours on Tuesday to discuss infrastructure, electric vehicles, and rising energy costs amid the war in Ukraine. However, the hearing took a turn after Rep. Troy Nehls (R-TX) began to press Buttigieg with suggestions that Biden is not mentally fit for office.

“We now see the mainstream media questioning President Biden’s mental state, and for good reason. Sadly, he shakes hands with ghosts and imaginary people, and he falls off bicycles,” Nehls said, referring to an incident last month when the president fell off his bike while greeting a crowd in Delaware.

Nehls also presented the committee with photos of Biden and captions mocking a speech the president gave last month in which he stuttered through parts of his delivery. Others standing around the Texas Republican presented photos of Biden standing with the White House Easter Bunny.

“Have you spoken to Cabinet members about implementing the 25th Amendment on President Biden?” Nehls asked.

“First of all, I’m glad to have a president who can ride a bicycle, and I will look beyond the insulting nature of that question and make clear to you that the president of the United States — ” he said before being interrupted. “Of course not,” he muttered under his breath as Nehls repeated the question.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/buttigieg-spars-lawmaker-asking-cabinet-questioned-bidens-mental-fitness
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Unless Kamelass wants to invoke the 25th amendment first the point is mute and it's a stupid question. These kind of questions and questions about impeachment are stupid and they make the GOP look extremely stupid. You just had a gay ignorant moron make a GOP gongressman look worse than that.

Offline libertybele

Buttgig is hoping he'll be running things in '24.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"GOP Rep. Pushes Buttigieg to Implement 25th Amendment Due to Biden's Mental Health"  (Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v1aajks/?pub=4

Offline Killer Clouds

"GOP Rep. Pushes Buttigieg to Implement 25th Amendment Due to Biden's Mental Health"  (Video)

That video show either how delusional Buttedgeedge is but more than likely it shows how completely dishonest, stupid and and without any character he is.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Buttplug rope-a-dope'd and didn't answer the question.  And since the rep had seemed to have some specific details of a "text", I think somehthing's up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

Buttplug rope-a-dope'd and didn't answer the question.  And since the rep had seemed to have some specific details of a "text", I think somehthing's up.
He did answer the question.