Author Topic: NYC Monkeypox Cases Double in Five Days — Vaccine Lines Stretch for Blocks  (Read 518 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NYC Monkeypox Cases Double in Five Days — Vaccine Lines Stretch for Blocks

Bob Price 19 Jul 2022

New York City health officials report the number of confirmed monkeypox cases nearly doubled in the last five days. Lines for vaccinations stretch for blocks.

Health officials in New York City reported 618 people tested positive for orthopoxvirus as of July 18 and that all of these are likely to be monkeypox. This is up from 336 cases reported on July 13.

“Vaccine supply remains low,” officials stated. “NYC is receiving a limited number of doses from the federal government, and we are making them available to New Yorkers as quickly as possible.”

Officials added that there are no appointments currently available. “We will make more appointments available as we receive more supply.”

The lack of appointments did not stop people from lining up for blocks on Sunday in anticipation of less than 1,400 doses of the monkeypox vaccine, independent journalist Karen Yi reported.

https://twitter.com/karen_yi/status/1548797575029051393

more
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2022/07/19/nyc-monkeypox-cases-double-in-five-days-vaccine-lines-stretch-for-blocks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They appear to be mostly all guys...  888mouth :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Here's a thought, practice abstention from your promiscuous proclivities and risky sexual practices and I bet your risk factor drops to nearly zero. But this won't happen because this particular segment of the homosexual community behave like dogs and cats in heat.

Online Kamaji

Here's a thought, practice abstention from your promiscuous proclivities and risky sexual practices and I bet your risk factor drops to nearly zero. But this won't happen because this particular segment of the homosexual community behave like dogs and cats in heat.

:thumbsup: