Author Topic: Blogger paid by Dem candidate who targeted Mayra Flores defends sexist attacks, other racist posts  (Read 195 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 July 19, 2022 11:22am EDT

Blogger paid by Dem candidate who targeted Mayra Flores defends sexist attacks, other racist posts
Flores told Fox News Digital that Gonzalez hired the blogger to sexually degrade her and attack her heritage

By Kyle Morris | Fox News

A blogger in Texas that racially targeted GOP Rep. Mayra Flores after he was paid twice by Democratic Rep. Vicente Gonzalez's campaign for "advertising services" has a history of using racist terms against Hispanics and African Americans in numerous blog posts over the last few years.

Following a Tuesday morning report from NBC News, the first to highlight the blog's racist and sexist posts directed at Flores and a $1,000 "advertising" payment to the blogger from Gonzalez's campaign, Fox News Digital discovered additional posts from The McHale Report that struck a similar tone and referenced female genitalia.

On May 13, Jerry McHale, who has referred to Flores as "Miss Frijoles" and a "cotton-picking liar," questioned, "DOES FLORES WANT TRUMP TO COME & TAKE HER P**SY???"

Speaking to Fox News Digital, McHale said the posts on the blog are "satire" and that he has never spoken with Gonzalez, who is facing Flores in the November midterm election. He also claimed that Gonzalez's campaign did not pay him to criticize Flores and that they are not paying him for "anything specific."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blogger-paid-dem-candidate-targeted-mayra-flores-history-racist-posts
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Revolutionary dogma - the ends justify the means.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Killer Clouds

The Democrat Communist Party is the part of "Ists". Racist, sexist and so on.