Author Topic: White House could declare climate emergency as soon as Wednesday: sources  (Read 7744 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Greg Price
@greg_price11

Joe Biden said "I have cancer from oil slicks on a windshield" and the response from his handlers at the White House is to claim he was talking against a time he had cancerous moles removed caused by exposure to sunlight.

4:46 PM · Jul 20, 2022  Twitter Web App

@Right_in_Virginia

I wonder if that skin cancer had anything to do with him riding around in his 67 Corvette Convertible with the top down back when he was younger,and trying to pick up babes?

I notice he still has it,and likes to be photographed while pretending to drive it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
christian:

Outright lying about other posters is frowned upon here.  Just thought you should know. @christian

BTW: There is very little light between @roamer_1 and I, the ONLY difference being that I will vote for the lesser evil in general elections (definitely not in primaries) and he won't!  That's it! Roamer is 100% right about all of it! Especially the conniving, two faced, back stabbing establishment "REPUBLICANS"!

@Bigun

The only reason these SOB's ever gained any political power is because "We,the people" voted for them.

And it is very easy to get rid of them. ALL we have to do is just not vote for any RINO's,regardless of who they are running against.

Make no mistake about it,when push comes to shove on something important that will increase government power and reduce individual freedoms,they WILL vote with their Dim butt-buddies every single time,so why reward them with another term in office.

If nothing else,do a protest vote by writing your own name in,or write in Gomer Pyle or even Howdy Doody. VOTE,but just don't vote for them and give them the excuse to claim it was voter turn out that caused them to lose. They lost because nobody sane wanted the SOB's in public office.

BTW,after having written the above,I freely admit to being willing to cast a vote for Satan or anybody else running against people like Bubbette! Clinton,John Kerry,or any other "out" globalist piece of semi-human dung.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 03:48:01 pm by sneakypete »

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

I'm going to call you on that one. I think you despise ALL government and would consider NO government to be the best of all situations.

@sneakypete
Nope. I am no anarchist. I recognize the need for government. But he who governs best governs least. I am entirely devoted to the concept of a federalist republic... Which every Conservative will naturally understand. And what we have now, to include most of my life, is not a federalist republic, but rather its diametric opposite - an overweening central state. and that state is seething with power. It is only a matter of time until it eats up every liberty. That is what centralized governments do.

Government is a lot like fire. Pretty handy so long as you can keep it contained... but don't let it loose or it will burn down everything you have.

Offline roamer_1

christian:

Outright lying about other posters is frowned upon here.  Just thought you should know. @christian

BTW: There is very little light between @roamer_1 and I, the ONLY difference being that I will vote for the lesser evil in general elections (definitely not in primaries) and he won't!  That's it! Roamer is 100% right about all of it! Especially the conniving, two faced, back stabbing establishment "REPUBLICANS"!

Thanks for that @Bigun  :beer:
I can confirm the very same sentiment toward you. I can see you from here... Always.  :seeya:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Thanks for that @Bigun  :beer:
I can confirm the very same sentiment toward you. I can see you from here... Always.  :seeya:

Merely telling the honest truth @roamer_1 as I always try to do.   :patriot:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
Nope. I am no anarchist. I recognize the need for government. But he who governs best governs least. I am entirely devoted to the concept of a federalist republic... Which every Conservative will naturally understand. And what we have now, to include most of my life, is not a federalist republic, but rather its diametric opposite - an overweening central state. and that state is seething with power. It is only a matter of time until it eats up every liberty. That is what centralized governments do.

Government is a lot like fire. Pretty handy so long as you can keep it contained... but don't let it loose or it will burn down everything you have.

@roamer_1

Ok,thanks for clearing that up.

When push comes to shove,you and I are a lot closer to complete agreement than you might suspect.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Ok,thanks for clearing that up.

When push comes to shove,you and I are a lot closer to complete agreement than you might suspect.

That would not surprise me at all @sneakypete . I know we go around. but I have always valued your opinion, tend to enjoy our arguments, and consider you a friend - to the degree that is possible with aliased identities and having never had you sitting on my porch.  happy77 And that goes way back to many years on FreeRepublic.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That would not surprise me at all @sneakypete . I know we go around. but I have always valued your opinion, tend to enjoy our arguments, and consider you a friend - to the degree that is possible with aliased identities and having never had you sitting on my porch.  happy77 And that goes way back to many years on FreeRepublic.

@roamer_1

Thanks!

I didn't realize you were ever on FR. I got bounced from there years ago. The first time was due to me outing a phony "Special Forces Team Leader stationed somewhere in Muslim Europe as a phony. He was VERY popular there,with lots of people sending him money to buy food for his team and allies,gifts,etc,etc,etc. I spotted him my first day on FR,and was banned for life about day 3. Lots of posters demanded Jim Bob let me back on because I had done nothing wrong,but he had a lot of ego tied up into being "friends" with this "SF Team Leader",so it wasn't long before I was bounced again. The second time stuck.

Offline GrouchoTex

Greg Price
@greg_price11

Joe Biden said "I have cancer from oil slicks on a windshield" and the response from his handlers at the White House is to claim he was talking against a time he had cancerous moles removed caused by exposure to sunlight.

4:46 PM · Jul 20, 2022  Twitter Web App

Odd, a few years ago, he said he had asthma from this same thing.....

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Thanks!

I didn't realize you were ever on FR. I got bounced from there years ago. The first time was due to me outing a phony "Special Forces Team Leader stationed somewhere in Muslim Europe as a phony. He was VERY popular there,with lots of people sending him money to buy food for his team and allies,gifts,etc,etc,etc. I spotted him my first day on FR,and was banned for life about day 3. Lots of posters demanded Jim Bob let me back on because I had done nothing wrong,but he had a lot of ego tied up into being "friends" with this "SF Team Leader",so it wasn't long before I was bounced again. The second time stuck.

I remember that @sneakypete .  Never been to war, 4f'd out of military - never made it to boot camp... But I was raised up in woods-craft by two LRRP nam vets - So I knew by nature that you were the real deal.

Offline GrouchoTex

@sneakypete

@roamer_1
You have been consistent.
Yes, you knock Republicans more than Democrats, when it comes to the spending, size and scope of the Federal Government, and that's fair.
We would expect more from the Republicans in trying to stop this.
We all already know that the Democrats are going to increase the spending, size and scope of the Federal Government, every opportunity they get.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1
You have been consistent.
Yes, you knock Republicans more than Democrats, when it comes to the spending, size and scope of the Federal Government, and that's fair.
We would expect more from the Republicans in trying to stop this.
We all already know that the Democrats are going to increase the spending, size and scope of the Federal Government, every opportunity they get.

That's the point. Republicans should naturally stand against it - I mean RISE UP and STAND... And they do not.

:beer:

Offline Killer Clouds

That's the point. Republicans should naturally stand against it - I mean RISE UP and STAND... And they do not.

:beer:
Says the guy who sits for everything and stands for nothing.

Offline roamer_1

Says the guy who sits for everything and stands for nothing.

Nah - I am standing directly on the principles of Conservatism. That is what I will vote FOR, that is where I will always make my stand.

I will happily support Conservatism, and HAVE. I was active with time and money, in the regional vanguard of the TEA Party here in the Inland Northwest. I was very active in getting Zinke elected here. I was also very active (and remain so) with the Constitution Party.

Where I will not help a whit is when those principles are unsupported or even outright abused. Which is why I will never help your boy Tumpy. Nor will I give a single lick of help to the National Republican party as long as it is in the hands of the Republican moderate wing. They are anathema to Conservative principles, bent on statism, and I will never lend that my endorsement in any way.

Raise up the Conservative wing. Bring back Goldwater and Reagan. Then you'd have something to stand upon.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 08:35:41 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Mod2

That's enough. The topic is Biden, not other TBR members. Stay on topic.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What the heck is he talking about?? "I'm still trying to figure out exactly what his endgame is in all of this.  Wind projects in the Gulf offshore of TX and LA?  Directing the Secretary of the Interior to "advance clean energy development" off the coasts of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina to ensure that "these southeast states will be able to benefit from good-paying jobs in the burgeoning offshore wind industry."??  Hopefully whatever he truly has planned the governors of those states mentioned can resist.

Next thing he'll be telling us he plans on setting aside millions to research how to stop hurricanes.

This is an e.o., so how many in Congress even know what his plans are?
Well,  installing wind projects offshore red states mean there is NIMBY for his own blue states, The same thing happens now when blue states disallow drilling or pipelines within the state or in state waters so red states supply the energy the blue states require to heat, feed and transport themselves.

And Biden is paying off his Chinese buddies as most of the turbines are manufactured in China so the labor, the profits and taxes are paid to China, not US companies and laborers.

This is all about the degradation of the USA and the empowerment of our enemies.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 02:09:49 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

I submit there is a severe underlying problem as the primaries do not elect anyone to office whereas the general election is where all officials are elected.

When one does not vote in the general, one is for all intents and purposes avoiding the exercising of responsibilities outlined within the Constitution on the selection of government which represents the people. If everyone did it this way, the Constitution is null and void and might as well be thrown away,
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline roamer_1

I submit there is a severe underlying problem as the primaries do not elect anyone to office whereas the general election is where all officials are elected.

When one does not vote in the general, one is for all intents and purposes avoiding the exercising of responsibilities outlined within the Constitution on the selection of government which represents the people. If everyone did it this way, the Constitution is null and void and might as well be thrown away,

Not at all true. If there is no Conservative choice, exercising the right to abstain is just as valid as any vote.

I will not endorse (endorse, approve) non-conservatives on the right. There is no profit in it, as decades have provided in proof. That is why the Republican party is full to overflowing with RINOs. Shall I approve of even more? I will not.

Online libertybele

Not at all true. If there is no Conservative choice, exercising the right to abstain is just as valid as any vote.

I will not endorse (endorse, approve) non-conservatives on the right. There is no profit in it, as decades have provided in proof. That is why the Republican party is full to overflowing with RINOs. Shall I approve of even more? I will not.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Hogwash and you know it.  Vote for yourself then.  Or do you not approve of that vote?

Offline Killer Clouds

Those that sit for everything stand for nothing.

Offline roamer_1

Hogwash and you know it.  Vote for yourself then.  Or do you not approve of that vote?

I'll tell you what... You vote for your RINOs and I will make sure they do not receive a mandate by abstaining.
You can thank me later.

Offline Hoodat

WTF is a climate emergency?

It's an excuse for printing up another $1 trillion in newly printed money and using that money to impose more totalitarianism upon the masses.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@roamer_1   @IsailedawayfromFR

I agree completely,and would like to add that if you wait for THE "perfect conservative candidate" to run before you cast a vote,you will never cast a vote because NOBODY is perfect in every single respect.

Well,*I* am of course,but I am not running for office.

"We,the people" didn't lose this country to the internationalist bankers because there were no candidates available that were opposed to globalism. We lost it because there were too few conservative voters willing to vote for candidates that were not perfect in EVERY respect,while the Dims voted for any candidate that offered them anything "for free". We were too picky,and our opponents weren't picky at all. Not hard to figure out how we got outnumbered at the polls.

As that famous philosopher Pogo once noted,"We haz met the enemy,and he iz us!"

The RIGHT thing to do is to vote in the the primary election for the MOST conservative candidate running while encouraging him or her to lean even further to the right.

And......,no matter how much you might have to hold your nose, vote for any candidate in the primary that is more conservative than the one backed by the DNC. IF that candidate wins and takes office,start reminding him or her on day one that you expect them to be even more conservative with their votes in office if they expect to remain in office.

"We,the people" did NOT lose control of this country in one fell swoop. We lost it a bit at a time,over a period dating back to the late 1930's to early 1940's,and "progressing one baby step at a time",until we got to where we are today,and we are going to have to take it back one baby step at a time.

Providing of course enough of us do this to encourage more conservatism from our candidates in time to avoid having to "vote with our rifles" as what used to be our own government comes after us.

This probably sounds more difficult than I believe it to be. I write this because I  see people all around me who up until a couple of elections ago,ALWAYS voted for the Dim candidate,regardless of who it was or what they stood for. I see and talk with these same people today that I used to argue with 2 elections ago,and they would crawl through broken glass to vote for Trump. One woman I have known since she was 14 told me last week that she hates Trump with a passion,but "I am going to vote for that SOB anyway because I believe he is who we need to save this country." And this is a woman who can't even say "Trump" without twisting her face in anger.

Also,consider this,her sister,her daughter,he sisters adult children, and every other relative she has that lives in this state are also planning on voting for Trump,and not a single one of them has ever voted Republican before.

The "tide is no longer turning". It has turned. We can only hope it happened in time to prevent a government takeover by the internationalists.

BTW,if any of you have had the same experiences with former Dims becoming hard-core conservatives,I would like to hear about it. I know I can'tm possibly be the only one.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 02:24:40 am by sneakypete »

Offline roamer_1

Those that sit for everything stand for nothing.

As I said, I will happily vote for Conservatives... Actively participate with both time and treasure... And I have.

So I put my actions and my money right where my mouth is.
And in fact, I am the one standing for something. And it sure as hell ain't the Big Rhinestone 'R'.
... Which is what you would seem to prefer.