Author Topic: White House could declare climate emergency as soon as Wednesday: sources  (Read 7750 times)

Online roamer_1

roamerBidens utopia is here, all hail the  new Caesar  who promises everything, denys everything, and ushers in the Woke utopias crisises.
All it took was the last Presidential election, now the new remedies to our problems-more of the crap advice we received during the last Pres election, by the very same snakeoil salesman. :smokin: :media: :media: :media: 11513

Ain't my fault you couldn't see this coming. I sure did. Ain't no different than the last time Democrats rose to power. And as always there ain't a damn thing to be done with it.

Still sure as hell ain't worth big government on the right. Shut up and eat your peas.

And next time, vote for a Conservative. A fiscal conservative. See what happens when you take all their money away. Because you bankrolled this just as much as you bankrolled Tumpy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"The White House will DECLARE......"

I'm sorry,but we are NOT a dictatorship,regardless of the way it appears.

And this is the fault of no one but "We,the voters". We let them get away with this Bush when it is "our guy" allegedly,in the WH,and then get all shocked and outraged with "the other guys guy" is in the WH and does the same thing.

As that famous philosopher Pogo once stated,"We haz met the enemy,and he is us!"

Don't blame Biden. He is just doing what "We,the people" gave him permission to do. WE,the public are the ones that gave him the permission to do this sort of thing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

And this is the fault of no one but "We,the voters". We let them get away with this Bush when it is "our guy" allegedly,in the WH,and then get all shocked and outraged with "the other guys guy" is in the WH and does the same thing.

EXACTLY true.  :beer:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Kamaji

Shades of 1933 and the Reichstag Fire Decree, to be followed, no doubt, by the Enabling Act of 2022.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden unveils executive action on climate change but stops far short of declaring national emergency

By Ramsey Touchberry - The Washington Times - Wednesday, July 20, 2022

President Biden announced executive actions Wednesday to combat climate change, but chose not to heed calls from members of his own party to declare a national emergency to unlock a variety of additional powers.

At a shuttered power plant in Massachusetts, Mr. Biden said he’ll take steps to expand the possible use of wind energy in the Gulf of Mexico and along the southern Atlantic coast. His three-pronged plan also includes relatively minor actions to aid low-income families with energy costs, and to help communities prepare against natural disasters.

“I have a responsibility to act with urgency and resolve when our nation faces clear and present danger. And that’s what climate change is about,” Mr. Biden said. “It is literally — not figuratively — a clear and present danger. The health of our citizens and our communities are literally at stake.”

Although the measures unveiled offer the president’s agenda a minor win in the wake of several major climate-related setbacks by Capitol Hill and the Supreme Court, the response is expected to irk Democrats and environmentalists who in recent days have demanded a more wide-ranging and aggressive plan.

Mr. Biden’s action came just days after centrist Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin III of West Virginia torpedoed Democrats’ hopes for a party-line spending bill to include energy and climate provisions.

“Since Congress is not acting as it should … this is an emergency. I will look at it that way,” Mr. Biden said.

The new measures are largely extensions of previous action already taken by the administration.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jul/20/biden-unveils-executive-action-climate-change-stop/
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

Biden unveils executive action on climate change but stops far short of declaring national emergency

By Ramsey Touchberry - The Washington Times - Wednesday, July 20, 2022

President Biden announced executive actions Wednesday to combat climate change, but chose not to heed calls from members of his own party to declare a national emergency to unlock a variety of additional powers.

At a shuttered power plant in Massachusetts, Mr. Biden said he’ll take steps to expand the possible use of wind energy in the Gulf of Mexico and along the southern Atlantic coast. His three-pronged plan also includes relatively minor actions to aid low-income families with energy costs, and to help communities prepare against natural disasters.

“I have a responsibility to act with urgency and resolve when our nation faces clear and present danger. And that’s what climate change is about,” Mr. Biden said. “It is literally — not figuratively — a clear and present danger. The health of our citizens and our communities are literally at stake.”

Although the measures unveiled offer the president’s agenda a minor win in the wake of several major climate-related setbacks by Capitol Hill and the Supreme Court, the response is expected to irk Democrats and environmentalists who in recent days have demanded a more wide-ranging and aggressive plan.

Mr. Biden’s action came just days after centrist Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin III of West Virginia torpedoed Democrats’ hopes for a party-line spending bill to include energy and climate provisions.

“Since Congress is not acting as it should … this is an emergency. I will look at it that way,” Mr. Biden said.

The new measures are largely extensions of previous action already taken by the administration.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jul/20/biden-unveils-executive-action-climate-change-stop/

:facepalm2:

Offline Killer Clouds

So Traitor Joe issues and EO that means nothing and there is nothing he can do about. POTUS  doesn't have the authority to fund his own BS EOs. Neither does he have the dictatorial power to demand congress to fund his BS EOs.

Offline LMAO

There is a side of me that’s encouraging him to do this.

Working and middle class people suffering doesn’t end well for the people who are causing their suffering
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 07:56:35 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

There is a side of me that’s encouraging him to do this.

Another stake in the heart of leftism

You do realize that we as a country may never come back from the damage that is being inflicted by the left.  Even IF the GOP should miraculously win the House in the mid-terms, that doesn't mean that the predominately RINO Congress will act on our behalf?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

You do realize that we as a country may never come back from the damage that is being inflicted by the left.  Even IF the GOP should miraculously win the House in the mid-terms, that doesn't mean that the predominately RINO Congress will act on our behalf?

You’re less optimistic than I am. You give these people too much credit. These are people that are screwing up and destroying everything they touch and the American people see it.

We will come back. We have no chance of coming back as long as these people are in charge. But the more they do this stuff, the more it’s likely they being in charge will be short-lived

The GOP winning the House this November is not a miracle. It’s going to happen
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 08:02:51 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Joe Biden says he ‘has’ cancer thanks to oil industry — but WH points to skin cancer years ago
By Steven Nelson   
July 20, 2022 3:16pm

President Biden said Wednesday that he has cancer, forcing the White House press office to quickly clarify that he was referring to skin cancer treatment that he had before taking office last year.

The remark initially appeared to be a stunningly casual health announcement during a speech about global warming in which the president described emissions from oil refineries near his childhood home in Claymont, Del.

“That’s why I and so damn many other people I grew up with have cancer and why for the longest time Delaware had the highest cancer rate in the nation,” Biden said.

White House spokesman Andrew Bates referred The Post to a tweet from Washington Post columnist Glenn Kessler, who noted that Biden had “non-melanoma skin cancers” removed before he took office.

It’s unclear why Biden chose to use the present verb tense to describe his experience with cancer.

“He said ‘I have cancer’ in the present tense you absolute dips–t,” Greg Price of XStrategies LLC tweeted in response to Kessler.

Anarchist author Michael Malice, meanwhile, joked, “Don’t worry about Joe Biden having cancer, he is married to a doctor” — referring to the fact that first lady Jill Biden uses the honorific “Dr.” to note her 2007 doctorate in education.

Skin cancer is extremely common, especially among older adults who didn’t wear sunscreen in their youth, and generally isn’t life-threatening.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/07/20/joe-biden-says-he-has-cancer-in-possible-gaffe/
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Joe Biden says he ‘has’ cancer thanks to oil industry — but WH points to skin cancer years ago
By Steven Nelson   

President Biden said Wednesday that he has cancer, forcing the White House press office to quickly clarify that he was referring to skin cancer treatment that he had before taking office last year.

The remark initially appeared to be a stunningly casual health announcement during a speech about global warming in which the president described emissions from oil refineries near his childhood home in Claymont, Del.

“That’s why I and so damn many other people I grew up with have cancer and why for the longest time Delaware had the highest cancer rate in the nation,” Biden said.

White House spokesman Andrew Bates referred The Post to a tweet from Washington Post columnist Glenn Kessler, who noted that Biden had “non-melanoma skin cancers” removed before he took office.

It’s unclear why Biden chose to use the present verb tense to describe his experience with cancer.

“He said ‘I have cancer’ in the present tense you absolute dips–t,” Greg Price of XStrategies LLC tweeted in response to Kessler.

Anarchist author Michael Malice, meanwhile, joked, “Don’t worry about Joe Biden having cancer, he is married to a doctor” — referring to the fact that first lady Jill Biden uses the honorific “Dr.” to note her 2007 doctorate in education.

Skin cancer is extremely common, especially among older adults who didn’t wear sunscreen in their youth, and generally isn’t life-threatening.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/07/20/joe-biden-says-he-has-cancer-in-possible-gaffe/

It's getting tougher and tougher to decipher satire and real news. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

What the heck is he talking about?? "I'm still trying to figure out exactly what his endgame is in all of this.  Wind projects in the Gulf offshore of TX and LA?  Directing the Secretary of the Interior to "advance clean energy development" off the coasts of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina to ensure that "these southeast states will be able to benefit from good-paying jobs in the burgeoning offshore wind industry."??  Hopefully whatever he truly has planned the governors of those states mentioned can resist.

Next thing he'll be telling us he plans on setting aside millions to research how to stop hurricanes.

This is an e.o., so how many in Congress even know what his plans are?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
roamer1:
Ain't my fault you couldn't see this coming. I sure did. Ain't no different than the last time Democrats rose to power. And as always there ain't a damn thing to be done with it.

Still sure as hell ain't worth big government on the right. Shut up and eat your peas.

And next time, vote for a Conservative. A fiscal conservative. See what happens when you take all their money away. Because you bankrolled this just as much as you bankrolled Tumpy.

christian:
Odd how you championed the hell out of Biden, and excoriated Trump at every opportunity during and after the election, and none of what you did matters.  Are you a dementia victim too?  Fools and suckers buy into that rather heavily now a days.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
roamer1:

christian:
Odd how you championed the hell out of Biden, and excoriated Trump at every opportunity during and after the election, and none of what you did matters.  Are you a dementia victim too?  Fools and suckers buy into that rather heavily now a days.
I spend quite a bit of time on this site, @christian , and have never observed @roamer_1 "championing" Biden. You might do well to retract that statement.

What I have observed, is that @roamer_1 has been an equal opportunity critic of bending the Constitution, no matter who is doing it. "Our guy" doing it is no better than "their guy" doing it, either is a violation of the most basic compact that secures our Liberty.

In that I agree. While I consider Trump to generally have been a far better POTUS than most offerings in my lifetime, he is not without his foibles and missteps, too.

Let those chips fall where they may, but don't misrepresent others' positions.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

christian:

I NEVER championed Biden. NEVER. NOT ONCE. I despise liberalism. I despise big government.

I certainly excoriated Tumpy. And he deserved every inch of it. I certainly excoriated Republicans, who deserved every inch of it too. Because they too are big government. And they are the ones who are supposed to champion small government. Had they done as they promised to do, the Democrats would not have the superstructure they function in right now. That is clearly Republican failure and collusion. And big-spending Tumpy right with them.

You whine and cry and throw dirt in the air - But you won't change a damn thing. Because the only thing you actually CAN CHANGE is your own house... And according to you, their shit don't stink. Well here's the truth: Had they at any time when they controlled all three houses of government, pushed through reforms toward fiscal sanity, they would have cut away the very government the Democrats are using now. Trillions upon trillions upon trillions of dollars - All poured into the same governmental superstructure that allows the Democrats to have their power. Republicans did that. And so did Tumpy.

You want a fight? Worry about your own house. Fight them. They have betrayed you. They have ignored the Conservative Principles THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE TO DEFEND. They have not only failed to deliver - They have done the exact opposite and colluded to increase government and threaten your every liberty.

There is no solution that allows those insipid betraying bastards in place. They will continue to betray and continue to erode your liberties through subterfuge.And you, in your ignorance, continue to vote FOR them, mindlessly throw your poo at Democrats, who you can't hit anyway, instead of addressing the actual problem, with an actual solution...

Online roamer_1

I spend quite a bit of time on this site, @christian , and have never observed @roamer_1 "championing" Biden. You might do well to retract that statement.

He will not. Watch and see.

What I have observed, is that @roamer_1 has been an equal opportunity critic of bending the Constitution, no matter who is doing it. "Our guy" doing it is no better than "their guy" doing it, either is a violation of the most basic compact that secures our Liberty.

It would be fair to say that I am far harder on the insipid so-called 'right'. Because they are the ones who wrap themselves in the Conservative mantle and then do nothing to defend those principles once elected. They are the ones who swore to defend our liberties, who are supposed to rise and stand in the breach, and who instead have done nothing to defend those liberties, and in fact collude with globalists and Democrats to erode those very liberties they swore to defend.

Little wonder that they are the focus of my ire. What is a wonderment is that they are not naturally the focus of everyone's ire.

You will not stop Democrats from ascending, any more than Democrats ca stop Republicans from ascending.., it is an oppositional system and one side or the other will be in power. There is nothing to stop Democrats from exercising that power when they have ascended. They will have their way, as everything from FDR forward attests.

So there are only two points of real defense:

When Republicans are in power, what they do can defend against liberalism and globalism. Foremost, by tearing down the edifices built by the Democrats during their time of power. Overturning what the democrats did, and putting things right. That happens so seldom as to be a rarity. Republicans want that power of big government too - They just claim to be better at using it (which they are not).

The only other point of defense is to remove that power... To take it away from BOTH sides in the form of fiscal conservatism. Take away their money, and their power vanishes.

Sadly, both require a Conservative Republican party to rise and actually DEFEND. That is not possible in the current, so-called 'right', packed to overflowing with RINOs, and voters trained like Pavlov's dog to keep voting them in... Because Democrats.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Right_in_Virginia

By Steven Nelson   

Greg Price
@greg_price11

Joe Biden said "I have cancer from oil slicks on a windshield" and the response from his handlers at the White House is to claim he was talking against a time he had cancerous moles removed caused by exposure to sunlight.

4:46 PM · Jul 20, 2022  Twitter Web App

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"'Total BS': White House forced to issue clarification after Biden cancer gaffe"  (Video --- from Sky News.AU)

https://rumble.com/embed/v1agm21/?pub=4

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
"'Total BS': White House forced to issue clarification after Biden cancer gaffe"  (Video --- from Sky News.AU)

https://rumble.com/embed/v1agm21/?pub=4

They really need to muzzle this stupid son of a bitch. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
christian:

Outright lying about other posters is frowned upon here.  Just thought you should know. @christian

BTW: There is very little light between @roamer_1 and I, the ONLY difference being that I will vote for the lesser evil in general elections (definitely not in primaries) and he won't!  That's it! Roamer is 100% right about all of it! Especially the conniving, two faced, back stabbing establishment "REPUBLICANS"!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 02:43:08 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I NEVER championed Biden. NEVER. NOT ONCE. I despise liberalism. I despise big government.

@roamer_1

I'm going to call you on that one. I think you despise ALL government and would consider NO government to be the best of all situations.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!