Author Topic: Jim Jordan: Dems ‘Coming Directly After Your Second Amendment Liberties’  (Read 245 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Jordan: Dems ‘Coming Directly After Your Second Amendment Liberties’

Trent Baker 19 Jul 2022

Monday on Fox News Channel’s “The Ingraham Angle,” Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) weighed in on the Democrats’ push to ban so-called “assault rifles.”

Jordan lamented that with the Democratic policies leading to “less money in your wallet” and “less gas in your car,” they now want “less freedom” by restricting gun access. The Ohio Republican warned that Democrats were “coming directly after the Second Amendment liberties in an unconstitutional way.”

“Think about it — less money in your wallet, less gas in your car, and now, less freedom. They are coming directly after your Second Amendment liberties in an unconstitutional way,” Jordan emphasized.

“The Second Amendment is as clear as it gets — ‘shall not infringe on your right to bear arms.’ I mean, it can’t get any plainer than that, but that’s what they’re going after,” he added. “I always tell folks it says arms, not muskets; it says shall not infringe — it doesn’t say shall not infringe unless it’s an assault weapon, or whatever the Democrats want to go after that particular week. So, I’m going to lean in and fight against this. I know you are, and so many Americans know how wrong this is.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/19/jim-jordan-dems-coming-directly-after-your-second-amendment-liberties/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Anyone think there is enough traction to get Jordon to unseat McCarthy?

A GOP house majority will be feckless as long as he is in charge.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

Anyone think there is enough traction to get Jordon to unseat McCarthy?

A GOP house majority will be feckless as long as he is in charge.
Eff Jordan! He said he would back McCarthy as speaker. Jordan is a two-faced RINO too.