Author Topic: Joe Biden Brags About Putting Gas Money Back in Americans’ Pocket — Prices Still Above $4 a Gallon  (Read 417 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Brags About Putting Gas Money Back in Americans’ Pocket — Prices Still Above $4 a Gallon

Charlie Spiering 19 Jul 2022

President Joe Biden bragged Monday that gas prices had fallen below five dollars a gallon, demanding credit for the downtick in cost.

“Gas prices have been dropping for 34 days straight, about 50 cents a gallon,” he boasted on social media. “That saves the average driver about $25 a month.”

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1549093956696190976

The president immediately took credit for lower gas prices, even though they are still two dollars a gallon higher than when he first took office.

The national average of a gallon of gas on Biden’s Inauguration Day was $2.39 a gallon while the average gas price on Tuesday is $4.49 a gallon.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/19/joe-biden-brags-about-putting-gas-money-back-americans-pocket-even-gas-still-above-4-gallon/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I believe the credit goes to the FED for raising rates .75%

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
100 basis point here, another 100 basis points there.

Auto and home sales are getting ready to crater.   Warp speed Fed, just might start a panic.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

100 basis point here, another 100 basis points there.

Auto and home sales are getting ready to crater.   Warp speed Fed, just might start a panic.

My boy just put his house on the market, hoping to cash in... He's right on the bubble, I think...
If he can pull this off, with the extra value in his home right now, he's gonna cut a fat hog.

Quite the story in it... He bought up an acre (on water) just outside of town last year... Undeveloped but all services are at the road. Paid 40k cash for it, which was a steal. The only bet was on the septic system, which just passed as a sand dome system - Not as cheap as it could have been, but doable.

Now... he was set up to do it out-of-pocket... over couple years... Sell his joint when the new one was ready and carry the difference till then. But the market it topping out and starting to swirl... So he needs to sell while he can keep the crazy profit in the house, and he needs to do that right now.

So he's got the septic going in, electric and cable scheduled... bought a fifth wheel camper (w/ 4 bump outs) to live in for a while, and is fixing to ship up an oversized steel garage... Once that is built he will have a place to store his stuff, and he can fold up into that camper for a year or so... And he will either build a house himself, or get one moved onto the place (if one comes along)

But the prize ain't really the fat hog he's cutting on his current place... The prize is that he will very likely be able to pull this off debt and mortgage free.

I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of him right now.   :bullie smokin:  :beer:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
My boy just put his house on the market, hoping to cash in... He's right on the bubble, I think...
If he can pull this off, with the extra value in his home right now, he's gonna cut a fat hog.

Quite the story in it... He bought up an acre (on water) just outside of town last year... Undeveloped but all services are at the road. Paid 40k cash for it, which was a steal. The only bet was on the septic system, which just passed as a sand dome system - Not as cheap as it could have been, but doable.

Now... he was set up to do it out-of-pocket... over couple years... Sell his joint when the new one was ready and carry the difference till then. But the market it topping out and starting to swirl... So he needs to sell while he can keep the crazy profit in the house, and he needs to do that right now.

So he's got the septic going in, electric and cable scheduled... bought a fifth wheel camper (w/ 4 bump outs) to live in for a while, and is fixing to ship up an oversized steel garage... Once that is built he will have a place to store his stuff, and he can fold up into that camper for a year or so... And he will either build a house himself, or get one moved onto the place (if one comes along)

But the prize ain't really the fat hog he's cutting on his current place... The prize is that he will very likely be able to pull this off debt and mortgage free.

I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of him right now.   :bullie smokin:  :beer:

Great story....   I've taught all my children well too, and they are all set up to retire in their '40's and '50's.  (Like I did)

One of my son's went all in, in Mar- April '20, and quadrupled his net worth. Wish I had had that same chance, but just wasn't prepared to risk comfortable retirement.

:beer:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

Great story....   I've taught all my children well too, and they are all set up to retire in their '40's and '50's.  (Like I did)

One of my son's went all in, in Mar- April '20, and quadrupled his net worth. Wish I had had that same chance, but just wasn't prepared to risk comfortable retirement.

He ain't 30 yet. Making six figures... Keeps his nose on the grindstone and his finger in the wind.

I feel awful bad for what's coming. Real estate up here is closing on 3 times its value just a year or two ago... Add to that the CRAZY costs of building, and folks are going to be way, way, way underwater when this thing tips over.

But I think he is going to come out smelling like a rose.  happy77

Just different thinking, you know?
Folks are cussing him for buying that monstrous (perhaps even cavernous) fifth wheel camper... They think it is a mistake... But I think he is right.  It's on the edge of having value - He's going to be in it around 12-15k... But here is his thinking:

Rent chases realty. Right now, you can't find a place to rent up in here, and even if you can, a rathole 2 bdrm is 1500/mo. That camper comes close to the amenities of a 2bdrm, is guaranteed, and owned, so the value is fixed... If he lives in it for a year he can burn it down and it wouldn't owe him nothing for the cost of rent. Of course he won't burn it down. He will recover at least 3/4ths of his investment when he turns it over, and may even sport a small profit.

Silk purse during a sow's ear of a market.