Author Topic: Karma comes for the mayor of DC  (Read 815 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Karma comes for the mayor of DC
« on: July 19, 2022, 01:47:14 pm »
July 19, 2022
Karma comes for the mayor of DC
By Bill Hansmann

An old political axiom states, "Don't tax you, don't tax me, tax that guy behind the tree."  We see that mindset repeatedly among liberal progressives.  They want wind and solar power but don't want windmill or solar panel farms within sight of their properties.  They want to plant those windmills out in middle America, where Don Quixote would more likely find them.  That way, those whirling structures won't block the view from their progressive-owned estates.  It would be best if the banks of solar panels were also built out there.  Hopefully, Don Quixote's horse won't be blinded or hobbled by the vast glass structures.  Sancho Panza had best stay alert.  Oh, that impossible dream!

But some karma has been coming the way of D.C. mayor Muriel Bowser.  She is protesting noisily against Texas governor Greg Abbot and other red border state governors who are busing illegal aliens — yes, the same illegal aliens that the Biden administration and big city liberals such as Mayor Bowser have urged to be allowed unfettered entry into this country — all the way to the D.C. city limits.

It never mattered to liberals where those individuals came from, what diseases they might carry, or what horrible crimes they may have already committed, and possibly will continue to commit.  They would be out of sight.  Behind that tree.  No, it just mattered that they likely would one day be Democrat voters.  Let's see if their perspective changes when thousands, or hundreds of thousands of those "undocumented," unvaccinated individuals with no criminal background checks take up residence on their city streets.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/karma_comes_for_the_mayor_of_dc.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Karma comes for the mayor of DC
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 02:21:13 pm »
There are busloads of NOVA citizens who have closed their formidable checkbooks to Texas Republicans and are hoping the next Alamo is statewide.

What other loser think can we expect from from this wasteland ... truckloads of windmills?

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 02:23:28 pm »
There are busloads of NOVA citizens who have closed their formidable checkbooks to Texas Republicans and are hoping the next Alamo is statewide.

What other loser think can we expect from from this wasteland ... truckloads of windmills?

Name 1. Why wouldn't NOVA citizens donate to their own local or regional candidates. 

This is a national crisis, and I think the problem should be dealt with all areas.   Plus, this might be the only way to wake up the DC slugs.

What a silly post, and in fact, I might seek to find out how I can donate to this effort.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 02:26:32 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2022, 02:36:25 pm »
Name 1. Why wouldn't NOVA citizens donate to their own local or regional candidates. 

We can afford to do both --

This is a national crisis, and I think the problem should be dealt with all areas.   Plus, this might be the only way to wake up the DC slugs.

We are already dealing with this .... big time, in this area.  If the Governor of Texas is out of intelligent ideas and reduced to Kabuki theater, replace him.

What a silly post, and in fact, I might seek to find out how I can donate to this effort.

"A fool and his money ....... "  :shrug:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2022, 02:38:22 pm »
We can afford to do both --

Fair enough....   Name 1.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2022, 02:40:24 pm »
Busing illegal immigrants to San Francisco and San Jose would put them in Nancy Pelosi's, Dianne Feinstein's, and Gavin Newsome's backyard.  It's a tri-fecta.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2022, 02:44:09 pm »
Busing illegal immigrants to San Francisco and San Jose would put them in Nancy Pelosi's, Dianne Feinstein's, and Gavin Newsome's backyard.  It's a tri-fecta.

I like it.  I wish Abbott would think big.....   I mean charter some freakin' Amtrak excursions.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2022, 03:20:07 pm »
It's not so much about "big" thinking.

"Not In My Back Yard" is the Achille's heel of limousine liberalism.  Implementing their policies in THEIR backyards is a wooden steak through the heart of their hypocrisy.

Affordable housing?  Use eminent domain to build affordable housing next to Kerry's mansion on Nantucket.  Assess an extra "climate offset" for homes that exceed a certain ratio of sq ft per resident or ratio of non-farm acreage per resident.

Global Climate Change?  Increase the excise tax on electric vehicles to make up for the lost gas tax revenue ... for the children, of course.  Have the FAA levy an extra "climate offset" fee for private jet flights.

Illegal Immigration?  Enforce the employer penalties for hiring illegal immigrants.  Build or acquire temporary housing in the hometowns or near the vacation homes of limousine liberal Dems.

The nation's problems will not be solved by Washington until every State and congressional district experience and share the same pain.  Make the limousine liberal NIMBY's suffer - where they live, where they vacation, and where their children attend private schools.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 03:22:12 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2022, 03:26:13 pm »
It's not so much about "big" thinking.

"Not In My Back Yard" is the Achille's heel of limousine liberalism.  Implementing their policies in THEIR backyards is a wooden steak through the heart of their hypocrisy.

Affordable housing?  Use eminent domain to build affordable housing next to Kerry's mansion on Nantucket.  Assess an extra "climate offset" for homes that exceed a certain ratio of sq ft per resident or ratio of non-farm acreage per resident.

Global Climate Change?  Increase the excise tax on electric vehicles to make up for the lost gas tax revenue ... for the children, of course.  Have the FAA levy an extra "climate offset" fee for private jet flights.

Illegal Immigration?  Enforce the employer penalties for hiring illegal immigrants.  Build or acquire temporary housing in the hometowns or near the vacation homes of limousine liberal Dems.

The nation's problems will not be solved by Washington until every State and congressional district experience and share the same pain.  Make the limousine liberal NIMBY's suffer - where they live, where they vacation, and where their children attend private schools.

Little bit of both.  Not dissing your philosophical  POV here, it is correct.  I was thinking more along along "volume".  Instead of 100's, lets think of 10's of thousands.  Thinking big, may be the only way to get some widespead attention and reaction to this matter.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2022, 03:29:16 pm »
Charter every bus in Texas to bring every illegal immigrants to San Jose, San Franciso, and Berkley, CA.  Each one way bus ticket is probably less than what each illegal immigrant would consume in social services.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2022, 03:31:11 pm »
Charter every bus in Texas to bring every illegal immigrants to San Jose, San Franciso, and Berkley, CA.  Each one way bus ticket is probably less than what each illegal immigrant would consume in social services.

Considering subsequent procreants.....  Damned good investment, if you ask me.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2022, 05:35:00 pm »
I've heard the the amount of people sent to the D.C. area is 7,500.
That is a slow week on the Texas border.
There have been days that the total has been that high here.
If the D.C. politicians won't come to border, send the border to them.
They are in favor of how it is being handled, so let them have them.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2022, 06:08:11 pm »
Yeah except they won't stay there, it's too expensive so they will simply move to other locales already inundated with illegals in California. I think even that moron Noisome would have to figure that out, maybe that's why he's trying to lure democrats back to California. The problem is the only thing an idiot moving to California brings is a democrat vote of which there is already a plethora, they won't be producers bringing tax dollars or jobs. Okay, Noisome is a moron who is incapable of learning....anything.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 06:09:28 pm by GtHawk »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2022, 06:16:28 pm »
If they are bused to the San Franciso Bay area, they are California's problem, not Texas'.

Why should Texas' state government have to absorb the costs of failed Federal immigration policy?

If states keep busing illegal immigrants to other states, there will be clamor for a permanent Federal solution.

We need to drown the open-border crowd with the consequences of their open border aspirations.  The open-border crowd expects the costs and consequences of their policies will be paid by someone else.

Limousine liberals are very generous with other people's resources.  It's time for blow back.

Napa Valley has a lot of open land.  It would a perfect location to build temporary housing for illegal immigrants.

They won't fix our problem until it becomes their problem.  We need to make it their problem.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 06:24:23 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2022, 08:19:29 pm »
BREAKING: DC mayor requests National Guard activation to deal with flood of illegal immigrants in cityhttps://t.co/pQdnPRJsH8— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) July 28, 2022

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2022, 08:23:20 pm »
"DC @MayorBowser calls for activating the National Guard to handle the influx of illegal migrants into the city, calling it a "humanitarian crisis."

This is something she refused to do on January 6 but will do when 4,000 illegal migrants enter her city."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1552694071302422534

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2022, 08:28:10 pm »
If they are bused to the San Franciso Bay area, they are California's problem, not Texas'.

Why should Texas' state government have to absorb the costs of failed Federal immigration policy?

If states keep busing illegal immigrants to other states, there will be clamor for a permanent Federal solution.

We need to drown the open-border crowd with the consequences of their open border aspirations.  The open-border crowd expects the costs and consequences of their policies will be paid by someone else.

Limousine liberals are very generous with other people's resources.  It's time for blow back.

Napa Valley has a lot of open land.  It would a perfect location to build temporary housing for illegal immigrants.

They won't fix our problem until it becomes their problem.  We need to make it their problem.

:thumbsup: